{8} Adult Izuku x Male Reader "Damn They F**K!"

Warnings: Lemon/Smut/18+ so do not read if you get uncomfortable

——————————

"I can't believe I decided to come here with everyone, this is a mess," I say as I put a hand through my fluffy green locks as my matching green eyes scan the area viewing the chaos that they brought into the club. "I should have guessed things would have ended up like this." He says as his eyes land on Ochaco and Iida having a great time together as a couple should. As he was watching everything happening he didn't see an obvious drunk man stumbling towards him but was too late when he reached Izuku and grabbed his hand and leaned on him and the wall Izuku had his back to.

"Hey handsome what are you doing in a place like this all by yourself~." He purred before standing back up trying to make himself look cool but on the other hand, Izuku was just uncomfortable.

"J-Just l-looking out for my friends, y-you know they're drinking and all." He silently curses himself for stuttering and backs away from the guy a little bit to get some space hoping the guy would get the idea and leave him alone.

Before the drunk man could get closer a voice rings out introducing themselves, "Hey babe." (Y/N) pops up and when he got close enough he lowers his head and pecks Izuku on the lips before turning to the guy, "Oh is this your friend?" (Y/N) continues 'innocently' but secretly knowing exactly what this guy is after. The drunk man just grumbles something under his breath before turning to leave, "Yeah and I need to go home anyway." he tells the duo before leaving. When he was out earshot (Y/N) turns back to his long time friend and quickly checks for injuries, "Are you okay? Do you need to get checked out with a doctor? If that guy did anything to you I'll kill—."

"(Y/N)! I-I'm okay h-he didn't do anything." Izuku tells the (H/C) haired male who sighed in relief before Izuku continued, "B-But y-you k-k-kissed m-m-me."

"Oh was that too much? Sorry, I was trying to make it convincing to that guy, he's the type of drunk to pester someone for drinks if he shows a good time."

"U-uh n-no th-that." He coughs, "That is quite alright." He smiles trying to hide his nervousness.

(Y/N) sees this and quickly pins him to the wall behind him, "I know that smile Izuku Midoriya~." (Y/N) starts teasing him putting his face closer to Izuku's, "You're nervous, flustered even in this situation~." Izuku starts blushing and looks up and to his left trying to not look (Y/N) in the eyes but this only allowed the (H/C) haired male take advantage of his easily exposed neck and started trailing kisses lightly licking and biting getting some noises from the greenette.

"(Y-Y/N-N) ngh~." Izuku says before covering his mouth with his hand he managed to get free embarrassed by everyone potentially seeing the number one hero like this. "P-Please..." He whined, "N-Not-t he-here...in front of e-everybody." The (H/C) haired male pulls his head back before putting his forehead on Izuku's, "I'm not going to sugar coat anything I've loved you for a very long time and I was going to confess to you but then you had that thing for Ochaco in high school and I tried getting over you. But I couldn't everyone I saw was not you, they could never replace you, Izuku Midoriya I love you and I want you to be mine if you'll allow me." (Y/N) says finally confessing his feelings he's held back for so long.

"I-I love you too, I accept your feelings but please don't leave me all flustered like this, make me yours." He says and pushes his body closer to (Y/N)'s. (Y/N) very passionately kisses him and picks him up and goes to his car and puts Izuku down on his seat before driving to the hotel he was staying at. When they arrived (Y/N) grabbed Izuku's hands and took him to the hotel room they will be sharing for the night when they entered the hotel room (Y/N) opened it for Izuku to enter and when he did (Y/N) quickly closed the door and started kissing Izuku roughly. Their passionate kisses quickly turning into a very heated make-out session and rapid unbuttoning of each other's clothing. (Y/N) led the two to the bed and once the back of Izuku's knees hit the bed they buckled and he fell on the bed, they quickly took this break to remove the rest of their clothing and Izuku tried covering himself up but (Y/N) grabbed his wrists and put held them above his head while he kissed every scar on Izuku's body going lower and lower and kissed the head of his cock earning moans from the flustered green boy.

"Please...don't...tease..." Izuku breathes out squirming underneath the obvious stronger hero.

"Well since you asked so nicely~." The (H/C) haired male said before taking Izuku's cock in his mouth and starts bobbing his head up and down his shaft occasionally gagging. "I-I'm going to c-cum..!" Izuku warns but (Y/N) only sped up and Izuku soon released in (Y/N)'s mouth.

(Y/N) swallowed most of it with only a little running down his chin before he went up to the already tired boy who is flustered with what they did, "Izuku...Izuku...Izuku." (Y/N) says in a sing-song voice, "Do you think we're finished? We've only just begun~." (Y/N) says biting and licking leaving hickies all over his shoulders, chest, and a few on his neck making Izuku moan even more, "I'm going to make you scream my name and hero name making sure everyone knows your mine~. Let's see how long you last before you're overstimulated to the point you pass out~." (Y/N) says before connecting their lips and having another heated make-out session.

(Y/N) releases him from the kiss with a trail of saliva coming from the two of them before (Y/N) holds out two fingers for Izuku, "Suck." (Y/N) demands and Izuku do as he's told and coats them with saliva and occasionally moans from (Y/N) abusing his sweet spot making it darker than it already was before pulling out his newly lubed fingers and sticks a digit in Izuku's hole getting him used to this new feeling before putting in a second finger and then a third stretching him out as much as he can. (Y/N) hears Izuku start moaning before he pulls his fingers out and hears Izuku whine before he says, "Don't worry they will be replaced with something better~." (Y/N) aligns himself and slowly pushes in with painful grunts coming from Izuku, "(Y-Y/N) i-it h-hurts."

He stops halfway allowing Izuku to adjust to his size and once Izuku adjusts he says, "Y-You c-can m— AH~!" Izuku moans at the end as (Y/N) slammed the rest of his hard cock into him and continues doing this with each moan getting louder and louder from Izuku.

"Tell me who do you belong to Deku!" (Y/N) demands while relentlessly fucking Izuku senseless unable to hold his desires back anymore.

"Y-YOu! (H/N) hero name!" Izuku says while moaning uncontrollably.

"WHO?"

"I BELONG TO YOU (H/N)! I ONLY BELONG TO (H/N)!"

"That's right~." (Y/N) says and hits his prostate, "There! Hit ThERE (Y/N) PleaSE!" Izuku begs.

"Of course love~." (Y/N) whispers in Izuku's ear and continue ramming his cock deeper hitting that spot every time making him moan louder than before. "I-I AM GOING TO C-CUM!" Izuku yells.

"Me too." (Y/N) grunts out before Izuku came for a second time and (Y/N) continues fucking Izuku until he came inside Izuku deep inside of him before pulling out halfway before switching positions with Izuku. (Y/N) supported him up before slamming Izuku back down on his cock making him moan out again, "I told you I'm not stopping until you're begging me to stop~." (Y/N) says.

"I-I don't want you to stop! Please master, keep going!" Izuku screams out starting to ride on (Y/N) as they continue experimenting and trying different positions and kinks for a while until they finally stop when they both got extremely tired and when Izuku couldn't even talk anymore without his voice hurting.

"I love you...(Y/N)," Izuku whispers wrapping his arms around the taller male.

"I love you too Izuku, always have, always will."

Bonus:

A guy who happened to be in the room next to them was on a popular live stream next door was blushing madly at the camera that was picking up everything happening in the room next to him, "Yo (H/N) and Deku fuck hard!" He yells to the camera trying to make a joke out of this situation hoping it would be over soon but that was not in his favor as Izuku's moans rang louder and you could hear his screaming. That guy soon ended the live stream seeing as it might get him banned if he didn't. The next morning news of (S/N) ship name sailing spread like a wildfire with many people congratulating them and others hating but they didn't care they loved each other and that was all that mattered even when (Y/N) was on Izuku's back and call for a couple of days until he was able to walk again, one thing is for sure when Izuku and (Y/N) got back to their agencies the employees could never look at their boss the same way ever since the video of that guy live-streaming went viral to the point where news sources were also saying, "Is this a hero scandal or a romantic relationship?"