{21} Kirishima Eijiro x Male Reader

Quirk: Devil - The user looks like a demon in ways that they have black sclera instead of white, the person has horns growing below their hairline and the horns grow upwards, longer than those with a demon quirk. The devil quirk user can breathe heavy blasts of fire and shoot blasts of fire through their hands and feet of their choice. Sometimes lava will come out along with the fire, the user will never know when fire or lava is coming out. When using their quirk their skin and irises turn blood red completing the stereotypical demon look.

drawbacks - the user cannot control the fire and will cough smoke for the next couple of hours if they push their quirk too far.

After finding out that Y/N didn't have many or any friends after being transferred into Class 1-A alongside Shinso Kirishima made it his goal to make the devil quirk user feel welcome in this weird but cool family Class 1-A can be. Even though Kirishima's intentions were pure and meant no harm that doesn't mean Y/N was exactly happy to have Kirishima constantly be talking with him. At first, Y/N started ignoring Kirishima but seeing as he won't leave him alone he started throwing insults at Kirishima so he could leave him alone seeing as he doesn't trust how nice Kirishima is being. This continues for weeks, Kirishima tries every day to befriend his classmate only to be insulted or be shown the creepy sides of Y/N's quirk, which he did find creepy but he didn't say anything to make Y/N feel sad.

The rest of the class saw the attempt and cheered Kirishima up when it failed, it was almost to the point they wanted to get Eijiro to stop because he was only getting hurt every time but Eijiro refused to listen to his friends. In Kirishima's words, "How could I be a hero and allow one of my own classmates feel alone and abandoned." Everyone saw how kind and honest Kirishima was being and they wished Y/N would see that as well but no matter how nice someone was to Y/N he either ignored them or found ways to get them to hate him. They had no idea why Y/N seemed like he wanted everyone to hate him or if he just hated everyone so that's why he was so rude. But if that's the reason why go to a school and get a job that would be helping people if you hated them, it didn't make sense. But if you think about it nothing truly made sense especially if the devil quirk user was involved as he was a very interesting person.

/////

I ran through the gates of U.A. the students gave me confused and weirded out glances but since they could tell I wasn't a trespasser they didn't want to ask what happened, why would they want to ask it's not like anyone cares about me. I was holding back tears in front of them and I started walking back to the dorms, the things people say to me do get to me.

"You freak!" A lady yells at me upon entering the restaurant, I immediately run back out knowing I'm not wanted there.

"What a devil." Another boy says glancing at me picking up the things that I accidentally dropped before kicking something out of my reach before leaving.

"Demons like you never belong in a world under God." The priest, my parents took me to, says with a harsh glare. My parents were trying to get me cleansed thoroughly when my quirk manifested. When the priest couldn't take away my quirk my parents locked me in my bedroom but took everything out of it, "Only children of God may have nice things." There was a cold night in particular that made me cold and because of that my body went into some 'emergency survival mode' as the doctor and paramedics said once my room was finished being watered down after the large fire I caused with my quirk. I was shaken up for weeks and my treatment at home only got worse, I was barely given any food at home so when I was at school I took any leftovers from the kids. Occasionally I would ask for something and they were too scared to say no so they would give it to me without much of a thought.

I started remembering what happened when I was out to get things for the training camp by myself, I passed by a store selling makeup and contacts for scleras. I then looked at my reflection seeing one filed down fang out of all the ones I have and I had a flashback of what happened that day when I was only 5, I went home I went to my room and when my parents entered next it was with a large heavy-duty file and saw, "Just because the priest couldn't get rid of your demonic power doesn't mean we can't fix it." Father says getting closer. I was scared and it hurt badly when he was filing down my tooth. I accidentally activated my quirk and he stopped filing my tooth, my skin and eyes turned red and I was burning him with my hands. He started screaming for help and that was when my mom called the paramedics for my father.