{18} Shouta Aizawa x Female Pro Hero "They Won't Love You Like I did" Part 2

/////Unknown Location/////

I move my head feeling the muzzle still on me, I move my arms to reach it seeing that I can, I feel behind me and feel that it's not a normal muzzle and it is connected to some collar around my neck. I start panicking and try to get it off by any means necessary when I try sitting up I hiss in pain feeling my scales are burned and barely healing. I reach behind to my back momentarily forgetting about the muzzle, I touch the burn and hiss again in pain knowing it's bad. I then hear a roar from nearby, I turn to see a tiger looking as if he's ready to pounce but the only thing that is separating him and me is the bars that look like it belongs to a cage. Realization hits me, muzzle, collar, cage...I have been captured.

The sound of shoes hitting the floor and coming towards the cage I was in, a couple of people stop at my cage and see me I glare at all of them. I try to get up but my burns don't allow me to so I just lay on the ground trying to cover myself the best I could. The guy with a weird bird mask looks at my burns on my back while another one that wasn't covered head to toe in clothing rather just a jacket with feathers, it smells like, squats down to examine me. I hiss at him once his hand comes close to touching me, "I'll kill you." I hiss out.

"I don't know if you can tell but your one of my pets now." He then grabs my neck squeezing it while choking me, "You will address me as Overhaul from now on and you are only allowed in your snake form is that clear."

"Go ssssstraight to hell." I hiss at him trying to be intimidating I then feel pressure on my burns and more on my neck making me hiss in pain and try to get his hands off of me.

"I guess we'll heal you tomorrow, maybe then you'll learn where you truly belong. Now turn into your snake form I know you can Anaconda." I don't and then the bird masked man behind me touches more of my burns and I couldn't handle the pain anymore I turned into my snake form which barley fit the cage. "That's better, you will be in your snake form 24 hours of the day." Overhaul tells me.

"I can't." I say with some issues with my muzzle.

"So you can talk in this form too, interesting." He thinks for the moment, "For showing me this you can have food and water I was going to take that away from you but this is much easier than having to find out later."

"I-I faint after 5 hours of being in this form..." I say faintly already feeling drowsy from the pain I felt.

"Then you'll learn to be in it, it's truly not that hard every one of my pets learned." He tells me before grabbing my muzzle and forcing me to look at him the best I could, "So will you." He then drops me and they get up to leave, they lock my cage and walk away.

"That was cruel." A deep voice says from next to me I look to see the tiger that roared at me before this Overhaul came but this time it was a man naked himself, he looks well fed and made of pure muscle. "They usually shock us when we are caught not in our animal forms and it's not that bad but they purposely did that with your burns I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"It'sssss fine, I'll be okay..." I mutter barely able to talk. He nods, "I hope you do hero, you'll have it a lot tougher than the rest of us." He then turns back into his tiger before keeping an eye out for everyone while I just went to sleep wishing there was some way I could let Shouta know where I was or at least give him reassurance that I was okay as I could be after the explosion.

/////Aizawa's P.O.V./////

I've been waiting for any signal of (Y/N)'s return and nothing, no text, no phone call at least, she completely went MIA for this mission and she never does that. It's been more than a day since she left and all I did was get mad at her, 'please you have to tell me she's okay, this is just one of her dumb surprises right? She is okay and in fact I'm going to see her beautiful face pop up any second now.' I tell myself trying to calm my nerves. "Maybe I should turn on the news..." I say turning it on and immediately it comes on not realizing it was evening already.