(A/N)

Hello everyone (^w^)/

I'd like to formally welcome you to a new story that I will be working on in the near future!

YAY! \(^w^)/

Now, this is my first time making a story based around a video game.

The Mario Bros series video games.
Mainly, the Koopalings (Bowser's eight children).

Now, I got the idea of making this story when I asked my brother to give me a suggestion on what I should draw. I wanted a little challenge, to try and draw something from a different fandom that I'm not already in.

He suggested Ludwig Von Koopa, Bowser's eldest child.

I drew the picture, and then I began getting story ideas as I was drawing, and ended up with the story cover for this new story.

Once I got committed to the idea of making a story based off what I drew, I knew I was going to do it eventually.

Anyway, a couple of things I would like to mention:

1.) This story will be partially based off of the Super Mario Bros 3 animated TV show, since several references will be added. The biggest reference would be Kooky, Ludwig's 'alter ego'. I imagine Ludwig had taught himself to be more sophisticated and 'sane', in the process maturing quicker than the others and becoming more serious.

2.) This story will be taking place sometime after Ludwig learned Levitation, since I want to be able to use that magical ability a couple of times in the story.

3.) Ludwig has several powers that he had learned, in the process making him more knowledgeable in the art of 'Koopa Magic' than his other siblings. Such powers include Levitation (which he can be seen using in the Wii U game), and cloning himself (also seen in the same game). In the Wii game, he is seen Flutter Jumping, like Yoshis do. Some more magical abilities that he would have mastered would be shooting fireballs from his wand, shooting lightning, creating force fields, and a couple of other smaller magical abilities that Kamek would have taught him.

4.) The ages of the Koopalings is one that everyone doesn't seem to agree upon completely. We know that Ludwig is the eldest, and Larry is the second youngest while Junior is the youngest, but everyone else is a guessing game. For my story, I'm just going to go with a mix between the games and animated TV series. None of these ages are actually canon, so I'm just doing some guessing work here, to make more sense for the story.

Ludwig- 18
Roy- 17
Wendy- 16
Iggy and Lemmy- 15 (in the animated TV series, I believe they were supposed to be twins? Since they both had the same rainbow hair, I think Iggy's hair became a dark green as a result of an accidental lab explosion)
Morton- 14
Larry- 13
Bowser Junior- 6

5.) For Ludwig and Roy's accents, I'm going to be using accent translators for whenever they speak. I imagine Ludwig to have a German accent, since he was based on Ludwig Van Beethoven. As for Roy, he's going to have a Gangster accent.

Edit 6.) I am aware that it had been revealed that the Koopalings aren't actually Bowser's biological children (minus Junior of course). But for the sake of the story, I'm going to refer to them as his adopted children, so they're still going to call him 'King Dad' and 'Father'. They will all continue to consider each other family, despite the fact that they aren't related biologically.

Like I always mention in the description of my stories and sometimes in the Author's Notes, none of the characters belong to me, they all belong to Nintendo.

Story cover made by me, considering I drew it as a little fanart project and ended up coming up with the idea of making this story.

I think that is everything that I would like to mention.

If there is something I forgot to mention, I'll come back and update this Author's Note.

Now, before I actually start with the story, I would like to first complete my Trolls World Tour sequel story before I actually begin with this one.

I can't wait to start this story.

Stay tuned for more updates (^w^)/