Ch.52

With Ludwig: 

The oldest Koopaling had been pacing back and forth in front of his castle, waiting to see if Fawful and his minion would return. 

It had been several hours now, the sun slowly setting, and the two hadn’t returned. 

The oldest Koopaling glanced up, staring off into the distance, checking to see if Fawful and Midbus were coming. 

Still nothing. 

Ludwig couldn't help but smile. 

He had either killed Fawful by throwing him into the acid swamp, or he was somehow still alive and his minion was taking him as far away from the ‘crazed Koopaling’ as possible. 

Ludwig chuckled, feeling a sense of pride. 

He had managed to trick Fawful into thinking he was on their side. 

He didn’t want to hurt any of Bowser’s minions, and his siblings for that matter. 

The only ones he was fine with hurting were the Best Fitness Friends, the three being annoying, and he absolutely hated them. 

The oldest Koopaling didn’t even sense the presence of three mysterious figures that were hiding just around the corner of his castle, the three watching him closely, preparing to strike. 

Ludwig turned around, smiling excitedly, about to head back inside his castle so he could send a communication to his siblings about what he had accomplished. 

AND he had to apologize for attacking them. 

He didn’t want to attack them, but he had to make it believable, that he was on Fawful’s side. 

He was about to push the doors open, but screamed when he was suddenly hit in the back of his head by something. 

Growling, Ludwig turned around, looking for any sign of whatever hit the back of his head. 

He huffed when he saw nothing. 

He was about to turn back around, but froze when he heard the sound of someone stomping behind him. 

He slowly turned, gasping in fright when he saw a Bully now standing in front of the doors, preventing him from entering his castle.

“Vhat-?” began Ludwig, but was interrupted when he was suddenly tackled by a Boom Boom, getting pinned down so he had no chance of escape. 

“HA! We got you NOW, Kooky Von Koopa. You won’t be getting away THAT easily” exclaimed a female Boom Boom. She was holding a boomerang in her hand, so Ludwig could only assume that he had been hit in the back of his head with it. 

“HaHA! You tell him, Pom Pom!” exclaimed the male Boom Boom who was pinning the oldest Koopaling down, making sure to pin down his arms. 

The oldest Koopaling growled, unable to blow a fireball because of the pressure he felt in his chest from being held down. 

“I demant you release me or I vill be forcet to inform King Bovser of your insubordination!” exclaimed Ludwig angrily, knowing the three were Bowser's minions. 

The two Boom Booms laughed, which just made the oldest Koopaling confused. 

“We’re not taking you to King Bowser, we’re taking you to the King of Cloud Land!” exclaimed Pom Pom, smiling. 

Boom Boom nodded. 

“Yeah! We may work for Bowser, but the King of Cloud Land asked us three to capture and bring you to him. And he’s paying us, too!” exclaimed Boom Boom.