Ch.68

With Roy and Morton: 

The two largest Koopalings had been walking through the streets that were around the city square, patrolling the area and asking around to see if anyone had seen Ludwig and Junior. 

Roy had stopped momentarily when he overheard Wendy and Larry confronting someone, hearing their voices speaking through the headphones. 

Roy was confused at first, but then their signals disappeared, as if something had happened to thier headphones. 

“Wendy? Larry? R' yo' two there? R' yo' alright?” asked Roy, trying to speak to them. 

No answer. 

“Shit…” muttered Roy, glancing around. 

Iggy had been hearing the entire thing over the walkie talkie. 

“I suggest you and Morton get over there and HELP THEM!” shouted Iggy through the walkie talkie. 

Roy growled, wanting to yell at Iggy for shouting into the walkie talkie and hurting his ears, but shook his head. 

“Morton! Let’s go. Wendy n Larry might be in trouble” exclaimed Roy, spotting Morton just down the street, having bought a sandwich and was now eating it. 

Morton perked up when he heard his name being called, so he quickly stuffed the rest of the sandwich into his mouth and rushed over to the second largest Koopaling. 

The two quickly ran off, heading towards the city square to see what’s going on. 

With Wendy and Larry: 

The two Koopalings had been forced to take their headphones off, having tossed them aside so they wouldn’t get in the way. 

Larry growled, spitting out a small fireball and hitting it with his tennis racket, the thing hitting Midbus in the back of his head. 

Midbus had been too distracted with Wendy, having been about to try and punch her, but had halted when he was hit in the back of his head with a fireball. 

Midbus growled, turning and glaring at Larry. 

He didn’t even notice that Wendy had jumped back and away from him, holding one of her glowing bracelets before throwing it. 

The thing hit the back of Midbus’ head before quickly turning and flying back towards its owner. 

Wendy caught it with ease, smirking when she saw the bruise beginning to take form. 

Fawful had dashed off, standing by the large fountain in the center of the city square, not wanting to get hurt while his minion fought the two Koopalings. 

“Wendy, Larry!” called Roy, he and Morton having just run into the city square. 

The two largest Koopalings were shocked when they saw what was going on. 

Midbus saw this, the boar-like creature growling angrily, clenching his fists. 

“Seriosuly? More o ya stupid Koopalings. Isn't dealin' wit two more o ya enough, o' do I have ta fight all eight o ya?” demanded Midbus. 

Fawful laughed, having been enjoying the fight so far, even though his minion was losing. 

“This would make the enjoying of the so much more fun!” exclaimed the Beanish, sitting on the edge of the fountain. 

Roy frowned when saw saw the Beanish again, but then returned his attention back to Midbus. 

Roy gasped when he saw the boar-like creature charging at him and Morton, causing the two to jump out of the way.