Ch.39

??? Pov: 

“No, no, NO!” screamed a green skinned Beanish wearing glasses, a dark purple suit, black gloves, and dark grey shoes. He was also wearing a bright red cloak that was torn and tattered badly.

He was yelling at his Fawfulcopters, having sent twenty five out to scout the different parts of every kingdom, but only nine of them had returned intact. 

The Beanish’s minion, a pink boar with an armadillo-like shell on his back and a white pig snout tattoo on either shoulder was leaning his back against the wall, his arms crossed as he sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

“Listen boss, ya sent out somethin' like twenty o' so o those things, n only nine came back. Da others were probably attacked o' somethin'” said the large pink boar, seeming to have given up on what his boss had been up to. 

“You do not think that I do not know of this, Midbus!? Myself had asked of one thing, and myself only asked for individual thing only. Our achieved living in dump for the last few years since our last defeat, and nothing well has entered us lives! Our lasted defeat tastes appreciation that of rotten and expired dessert” exclaimed a green Beanish, angered as he turned and glared at his only remaining minion. 

The pink boar, Midbus, rolled his eyes again and glanced away. 

The two had been living in a literal garbage dump, the Beanish having built a makeshift base for them. It was a small hut that was big enough for the two to live in, two old beds pushed against either corner with junk scattered around the rest of the room. The two beds had been scavenged from the dump, along with everything else in the hut. 

“Jus sayin'. Maybe it’s not worth sendin' out all o our 'Totally Awesome n Cool Fawfulcopters' out for scoutin' missions. Ya sees what I be saying? I jus feel like ya're wastin' your time, boss” said Midbus. 

The Beanish sighed, covering his face with his hands and shaking his head. 

“Myself understand this. Myself had losted everything, though, after our last defeat. Everyone of my minions was the defeated, and the Best Fitness Friends having abandoned us for making fitness and beauty videos for television!” exclaimed the Beanish, pointing a finger at an old box TV with a cracked screen, the thing playing an ad for the Best Fitness Friends. The old TV was resting on an old box that was barely holding up its weight, and the image was slightly staticy, making it hard to watch. 

Midbus sighed and nodded, rolling his eyes again. 

“Yeah, I know, boss” muttered Midbus. 

The Beanish sighed, sitting on the floor in defeat, covering his face with his hands again. 

“Maybe you are the correct. Perhaps myself should only give upon. My nine remaining Fawfulcopters had find nothing useful other than the bothering of citizens of every kingdom of those having returned originate. Ever since I defeated and failing to secure the black powerful star for ourselves, I had been unable to create amazed comeback to taking over the prolific kingdoms. I have no more chortles” said the Beanish in defeat. 

Midmus sighed. 

“About time” muttered Midbus to himself. 

The two were suddenly startled when a tenth Fawfulcopeter came flying into the hut through an open window. 

“To what is this I am witnessing? A tenth Fawfulcopter is returned to its master! I have chortles again! Let us look to what you have recorded, my faithful creation!” exclaimed the Beanish, excited to see what the Fawfulcopter had recorded.