Ch.63

With Ludwig and Junior: 

The two Koopalings quickly ran around another corner, trying to get away from the boar-like creature who was still chasing them. 

Several citizens and tourists were watching as they ran by, quickly jumping out of the way when Midbus ran past, not wanting to accidentally get crushed by the boar-like creature. 

“Midbus! Do the letting go of me! I am not the liking of the way you are carrying me over your shoulder!” exclaimed Fawful, still struggling to free himself. 

Midbus growled. 

“Not now, boss. I've got two Koopalings dat I've got ta kill first” said Midbus, keeping a close eye on the two Koopalings as they ran through the crowd. 

Fawful scowled, disliking this idea, knowing that they would just end up getting in even more trouble, especially now since Junior had yelled out to everyone in the city square what they had done to the Mushroom Kingdom. 

“MIDBUS!” screamed Fawful, trying to struggle harder, but his minion’s grasp was too tight, so he was unable to get free. 

Ludwig and Junior were both lucky that they were faster than the boar-like creature, knowing that he was slower than them since he was bigger. 

Getting an idea, Ludwig decided to take his wand out of his shell as they continued to run. 

“Luddy...what are you doing…?” asked Junior, panting hard as he continued to run alongside his eldest brother, seeing that Ludwig had taken his wand out. 

“I might not be able to use an proper shpells....but I schoult be able to try ant use somethink zat koult slov zem dovn....like a blast of energy....” exclaimed Ludwig, breathing hard as he spoke. 

Ludwig quickly looked back and aimed his wand at Midbus, the boar-like creature slowly catching up to them. 

Focusing hard, Ludwig managed to summon something with his wand, a blast of electricity shooting out of his wand that caused Midbus to fall back. 

With Fawful and Midbus: 

Fawful had managed to quickly jump out of Midbus’ grasp, his grip on the Beanish having loosened when he had been hit with the shockwave. 

The Beanish landed on the ground on his feet as Midbus fell onto his back, watching as the two Koopalings disappeared around another corner, the youngest laughing triumphantly when he saw that Ludwig’s idea had worked. 

“Midbus, please do the getting back uping! They are doing the getting away!” exclaimed Fawful, quickly rushing over to his minion and trying to push him, letting him know that he should get up. 

Midbus groaned in pain, sitting up and rubbing his head. 

“I thought ya were tryin' ta convince me ta stop chasin' dem” said Midbus, shaking his head. 

Fawful scowled. 

“I was not doing the telling you to stop chasing them! I just did not liking the fact that you had picked me up without the warning!” exclaimed Fawful. 

Midbus sighed in annoyance, quickly getting up, grabbing Fawful and carrying him in his arms instead of over his shoulder. 

“They did the going this way!” exclaimed Fawful, pointing in the direction the two Koopalings had run off in. 

Midbus nodded in understanding, quickly running down the street before turning the corner, hoping to catch up and find the two Koopalings. 

With Ludwig and Junior: