Ch.36

With the Koopalings: 

Larry, the twins, Wendy and Morton were all in the living room watching some early morning TV. 

It was early in the morning, and the sun was barely rising over the horizon. 

They were all lounging around, watching TV as they waited for someone to call them for breakfast. 

Lemmy was bored, the smallest Koopaling sighing as he hung his head back, causing it to hang partially off the back of the sofa

His eyes widened when he saw Roy promptly walking past the doorway, slightly confused as to why he wasn’t joining them in the living room. 

“Hey Roy!” called Lemmy, smiling as he sat himself upright. 

Roy halted, turning and staring at the Koopalings as they all turned to him. 

“Where are you going? Aren’t you joining us for breakfast?” asked Lemmy innocently, smiling. 

Roy shrugged. 

“No, I'll grab somethang ta eat a lil' lata. Right naw, I have ta git somewhere important, so I have ta head out right away” said Roy, crossing his arms and glancing away. 

Because he was wearing sunglasses, the others couldn’t tell if he was lying or not, seeing the slightly nervous look in his eyes if he wasn’t wearing them. 

“Oh reeEEAALLYYyy? Then might I ask, BROTHER, where is it you need to go? HmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmm?” asked Iggy suspiciously, raising an eyebrow as he narrowed his eyes. 

Roy just stared at him like he was an idiot, which he technically wasn’t since he and Ludwig were both geniuses.

“Look, I don't have ta explain, I just need ta git there right away, so I'll be gone fo' a while. N' I'll be takin' my fuckin' airship, too, just ta be fasta” said Roy, now getting impatient, not wanting to stick around any longer than he had to. 

Iggy frowned, sinking down in his seat on the sofa, seeming to glare at the second largest Koopaling. 

Wendy shrugged. 

“Whatever you say, Roy. Not my problem” muttered the female Koopaling, glancing back down at her phone, going back to scrolling through social media. 

The others seemed to exchange confused glances, Larry looking a little worried as Morton and Lemmy shrugged. 

Roy sighed in annoyance, turning and continuing down the hallway, heading to the hangar. 

Time Skip: 

With Roy:

Roy had landed his airship near the outskirts of Cloud Land, knowing that by flying too close to Ludwig’s castle, he would easily be spotted. 

The last thing he needed was the oldest and youngest Koopalings running off, sending him off on a wild goose chase, trying to find them again. 

As Roy walked through town, on his way to the large castle up on the cloudy hill, he gasped and quickly ducked back behind the corner. 

He snuck a quick peek and watched as Junior walked by happily, not even noticing the second largest Koopaling as he made his way to the dinner that was just down the street. 

Roy rolled his eyes. 

Their castles were normally left empty, since they barely used them for living purposes, so it made sense that they would have to go into town to get something to eat.