chapter 1

[ all fanfiction ; not real ]

waking up to the sound of your alarm clock, groaning as your eyes fluttered open.

you sighed as you got up, your body barely having the energy to move. you could feel your legs slowly start to give up as you neared your closet, all you wanted to do was go back into bed. you picked out an outfit and got ready to head to school.

you left your house, looking at the world in front of you. everything looked so dull and gray like the world was slowly dying and loosing its bright color.

you softly laughed to yourself, of course the world has no color, why would it when life has no meaning? there's nothing in this world that could make it seem great.

as you walked to school you heard a voice yell behind you.

" WATCH OUT!! FUTURE VOLLEYBALL STAR COMING YOUR WAY!"

before you could react you felt a weight on your back causing you to fall onto the ground.

" SURPRISE BUTT ATTACK!" said your boy bestfriend park jimin as he laughed at you on the ground.

you groaned as you got up, watching jimin laugh his ass off at you. just watching him made you let out a small smile.

you and jimin were childhood best friends , he's been there for you since forever. through the good and bad, even when you lost the light in your eyes.

you both walked alongside each other, you listened as he talked about his game and how he would accidentally serve and hit some people. you softly laugh as he went on.

" i helped summer out and helped her get a date with this guy, funny how she could get any guy she wants but comes running to me for dates.." he laughed as he kicked some rocks while he debated in his head wether he should ask you the question that's been running through his mind.

" do you like anyone right now?" he asked as he looked at you. you smiled as you shake your head "no".

" you know y/n, they say once you're in love.. the world starts to take on color. everything is just so much more...colorful." he whispered softly while looking up at the sky. the white fluffy clouds scattered all across the sky, even though it was still pretty early you could see all the pinks and oranges mixed together in the sky.

you smiled as you looked at him looking up, his eyes, everything must be so colorful through his eyes unlike mine...

" i'm taking you and summer on a double date!" said jimin as he pulled out his phone to text somebody.

" jimin i don't dates you know that-"

" this isn't a normal date, it's summer's date but she wants me to go with her but i don't want to third wheel so you and me will third wheel together!" he said smiling at you, taking your hand as he dragged you to school.

can't be too bad..right?

-

it was now 2:30pm, as always you were the first one to show up. they said to meet exactly at 2:30 and they can't even meet me on time?? i'm going home they are wasting my time.

you yelled subconsciously in your head at both of your friends. you started to walk home but only to bump into someone. stumbling onto the ground, you saw the person fall as their book bag fall onto the ground as well, spilling all his papers on the concrete floor.

" ah i'm so so sorry! here i'll pick these up for you!" you said as you bowed at least 7 times apologizing to the stranger.

you reached out to pick up the papers but you noticed they all had words on them, like lyrics. you grabbed one and read a few lines and even in just one line your heart filled with emotion. but before you could read the rest it was snatched out of your hands.

" o-oh sorry! i didn't meant to-"

" no it's fine i'll get going" said the boy you just ran into. he quickly picked up all the papers on the floor and got up. stuffing them inside his book bag not caring if they were crumbled up.

even though you were still on the ground, you could see his face blushing bright red.

" THERE YOU GUYS ARE!!" you heard jimins voice yell out from afar.

you look to where his voice came from and found him and summer running towards you. you got up and cleaned the dust off your clothes.

" i see you both have already met. y/n meet jungkook and jungkook meet y/n and summer!" said jimin introducing you to him.

he had ruffled brown hair with slight curls and wore a hoodie with some pants and a pair of headphones around his neck. his school bag hanging from his shoulder while he stuffed his hands in his pant pockets. he had this expression on his face, made you think he was dead on the inside or something. he also seems to lost the light in his eyes as well.

you watched him say hi to summer as jimin pushed him towards her. you smiled as you and jimin walked behind the two lovebirds but all you could think about was his lyrics.

Your faint voice that grazes me
Please call my name one more time
Even if I'm standing still under the frozen sunset
I want to walk one more step towards you

you smiled to yourself as the words played in a loop in your head. the words felt so warm and tender, they were like a ray of sunshine illuminating the dark empty room. you hummed a melody to go with the words.

hearing you hum put jimin in a stop, even though you kept walking as he smiled at your figure.
you were humming a melody, something he thought you would never do again. you hated music, you threw it away from your life yet there you were, humming a tune.

he remembered the days you and him would preform concerts for your stuffed animals and sometimes even your family. you were the happiest with music but now it was your biggest enemy. constantly being remind of something you'll never have.

hello again my dear friend.

—————-

'' thanks for reading !!!!