chapter 9

[ all fan fiction; not real ]

[ JUNGKOOK POV ]

" let's try again?" she said looking at me. her eyes, they were glistening, they were carrying hope and color. they were different then the eyes i first laid on when i first met her. everything about her has changed somehow, as if she's a different person.

i couldn't help but smile right back at you, you were an angel, you didn't think of me as useless. you helped me up with both of your arms open wide for me. thank you y/n. i want to make you proud.

i nod at her, giving her a determined smile. she turned back around , her hair was flowing as she turned, i could see the light glisten off her hair making her seem so angelic.

her strawberry clip wasn't in her hair anymore the one she always wore. she was wearing two normal bobby-pins that were crossing each other. her hair was let down yet flowing like if she was underwater.

she took in a deep breath as she looked up at the roof, all the lights shining on her and her only.

"Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim i humbly implore you..." she said once again, i didn't know what the words meant but i knew they gave her strength.

she wrapped her delicate fingers around the microphone that was on the stand as my fingers hover above the piano keys. the second my finger presses the key i heard y/n's angelic voice ring in my ears. soft and gentle yet firm and powerful at the same time.

i played the notes that were on the music sheet while she sang her heart out. i waited for my cue and began harmonizing with her, bringing out her voice with mine, but this time i'm putting out everything in me to help her shine even brighter but maybe also making sure she knows who's the better singer.

singing with you... i forgot what happiness felt like until i met you. i want nothing more than to keep singing with you.

∘˚˳°∘°                     ∘˚˳°∘°.                           ∘˚˳°∘°

                  ∘˚˳°∘°.                     ∘˚˳°∘°.                      ∘˚˳°∘°

                                 ∘˚˳°∘°                         ∘˚˳°∘°.                      ∘˚˳°∘°

                                                                      ∘˚˳°∘°

i can slowly start my way up... i can see the light shining , everything is become less and less darker for me. but i'm not there yet... am i mom?

∘˚˳°∘°                     ∘˚˳°∘°.                           ∘˚˳°∘°

                  ∘˚˳°∘°.                     ∘˚˳°∘°.                      ∘˚˳°∘°

                                 ∘˚˳°∘°                         ∘˚˳°∘°.                      ∘˚˳°∘°

                                                                      ∘˚˳°∘°

we finished the performance perfectly. i didn't freeze up why? because of you strawberry. you you you and only you. i only thought about you.

everyone stayed silent for a few seconds before clapping, in awe of how captivating the performance was.

we're supposed to clap right?
oh yea i forgot.
i forgot we were in a competition.
they aren't winning the competition but they are definitely a favorite of mine.
that ending took my breath away.

i stood up and walk towards her, she had on the biggest smile i've ever seen. i took her hand and connected it with mine and bowed with her to the audience.

the audience cheering made me remember why i love singing so much, i loved singing not only for myself but for others.

meanwhile there was one person in the crowd with a rage of jealousy. he tightened his fist as he exited the auditorium.

you let the warm spotlight of the stage warm your skin, letting the cheers get to you. you felt the warm tears of joy trickle down your cheek. you loved performing , you will never loose the love for music.

" did my voice reach them? now they will remember me forever, a part of me will stay in their heart." you said earning a look from jungkook, he smirked at your words.

" they will never forget you after this performance. what a comeback strawberry." he said tightening his grasp around your hands reassuring that it turned out amazing.

you both made your way off stage, he walked right behind you as he eyed your figure. he wasn't lying when he said to himself you looked so beautiful. red was definitely your color.

you felt your head spinning as you walked off stage, now walking towards the waiting room you felt your legs start to give up. no... not here please.

before you knew it , you saw nothing but darkness.

-
♡'・ᴗ・'♡ thanks for reading!!!