chapter 32

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

you and jungkook returned the hospital room, he set you back down on your bed. you took off his hoodie and tried to give it back but he refused, telling you to keep it.

once again, the butterflies return.

" i wanted to ask you before i leave... why'd you stop singing in the first place?" asked jungkook.

he's been curious ever since the start of your guys friendship.

you sighed as you realized it was time to tell him the truth.  you started to write down in your notebook , remembering your worst memory.

" it was 2 years ago, i sang at a competition and the winner got to join a idol company. they were looking for vocalists only so i sang, i gave it everything i had. but i managed to fail, i was a mess out there. my voice started cracking out of nowhere. everyone stared at me but before anyone could say anything, i collapsed on stage. the doctors told me if i kept singing, i could loose my voice forever. that's when i knew, my dream was over. music just kept reminding of my lost dream. until i met you jungkook. thank you for giving me a reason to sing again. i hope i get to sing with you one more time."

jungkook felt your pain as he read your story, he didn't even realized how lucky he is to have the opportunity to make his dream happen meanwhile you don't even have to chance to sing anymore.

" so you lied to me about collapsing the first time?"

you nod your head , trying to play it off with a smile. you put a finger over your mouth to shush him up.

you heard the door swing open and found summer walking in.

her hair was short now, it was now up to her shoulders. she must've gotten it cut before she came here. she still had her usual black beret and her beautiful aesthetically pleasing outfit.

she still looked like a doll.

she looked at jungkook as he smiled at her.

ouch.

jungkook made his way out of the room waving goodbye at you.

i'm going to miss you so much.

" y/n... i need to tell you something."

you heard summer speak out softly as she clutched onto her purse.

" i never liked jungkook..." she said now looking down at her feet. your eyes widened at her words,

if she never liked jungkook, does that mean....

" we weren't dating anyways but i just wanted to get over my feelings for this person. i wanted to deny them but i can't, i can't help but to fall in love with her."

her?

" i realized the moment i saw both you and jungkook, everything about you guys just screamed true love. it reminded me the way i would look at her, the way her smile made my heart flutter, the way she would hold my hand and never let go." spoke summer as her tears rolled down her blushed cheeks, smiling at the memory of the love of her life.

you found love summer. i'm so happy for you.

———

hey hey hey