chapter 23

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

the rain pounded down, each drop a small stone, piercing cold raindrops bouncing on top of leaves. soon the drizzle turned into heavy downpour.

jungkook was in the piano room, sitting down as his finger pressed gently on the piano keys. the soft melody of the piano surrounding the cold room.

i came to the piano room, hoping to see you but you weren't here.

as jungkook played a soft melody he heard someone running down the halls.

the door swinged open to find summer panting, she leaned on her knees hoping to catch her breath.

" j-jungkook it's y/n..." panted summer as she stood up to face the boy who was sitting down at the piano.

" she collapsed again... she's at the hospital..."

instantly standing up, jungkook ran out the music room, he grabbed his bag and started running towards the hospital.

meanwhile summer stood there, gripping onto her skirt. she hated to see you in the hospital, you always told her that you were okay, that you were doing just fine.

but why... why are you always in the hospital then? why do you keep on leaving me alone?

stop lying to me y/n.

-

[ JUNGKOOK POV ]

running down the streets, i could feel my breath shaking as i tried to keep my breath stable. the rain pouring down on me wasn't making it easier to run.
all i could feel was the cold sharp raindrops falling down on me as i ran towards that cruel hospital.
even though my side was hurting , i still kept running.

as i ran into the building, my clothes were soaking wet as for my bag as well. i hurried my way to the lady at the front desk. she told me where y/n was and it was the same room she was in just 2 weeks ago..

i hurried my way up to the floor where she was, as i walked through the hallway i could feel the walls closing in on me. i hated hospitals and i will always hate them.

as i walked in the room where y/n was, i saw her sitting up as she stared out the window. she had a head bandage on meaning she must've hit her head when she collapsed.

but the moment my eyes laid on her , it reminded me of when i would come and visit my mother when she was in the hospital.

the same head bandage.

the same iv drip.

the same stance.

everything is the same. everything.

only she left me.

now don't you dare leave me as well y/n.

i saw her turn around to face me, she smiled as she waved at me.

" hey there! how did it go yesterday? i wanted to let you know what's up but i was kinda out of commission. i'd just figure you'd back out without me. sorry i flaked on you!" she said softly as i tried to catch my breath from rushing to the hospital.

it's happened twice in such a short time.

i stayed in place , not daring to say a word. what could i even say? what do you even say at a person who is in the hospital?

i heard the door open behind me and found summer and jimin walking in with a treat.

" here! we brought you some cake!" said summer as she clapped her hands hoping to make her friend feel better.