chapter 30

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

summer reached jungkook's house, she began to pound on the door while also ringing the doorbell.

everything was so quiet inside, all the lights were off and curtains were closed.

" OPEN UP RIGHT NOW JEON JUNGKOOK!" yelled summer through the door as she peeked through the peephole.

nothing.

summer looked down as she gripped onto her white dress. she threw her black beret onto the floor before kicking on the door.

you're not quitting again jungkook.

not after all of y/n's help.

eventually summer managed to kick down the door. she looked around the cold empty house, it was all minimal. she walked towards the hallway with doors, she opened each one in hopes to find jungkook.

she opened the 4th door and found jungkook sitting down on the floor, he was hugging his knees as he buried his head.

" what are doing jungkook? you can't sit here moping around. the gala is right around the corner-"

" i'm not going to sing anymore at the gala." he mumbled out.

summers eyes widened at his answer, even though she wasn't in the music industry she knew the gala was important, important to both him and y/n.

summers anger took over as she thought about all the hardwork being thrown out the window. she immediately took both her hands and grabbed jungkook by his shoulders, dragging him up to her face.

" so you're going to toss away all the hardwork you've done? everything you done ?" she fumed. their faces were now close together.

but instead of getting a reply, she got nothing back from jungkook, he looked away from her piercing glare.

summer pushed him back onto the cold floor, standing up now.

" you know you're just hurting yourself. you have to sing, and you are going to practice even if i have to drag you." demanded summer as she took jungkook's hood from behind , dragging him towards the door.

" i-i can't..." choked out jungkook.

instantly summer stopped what she was doing and looked back , finding jungkook now in tears. he wasn't fighting back at all.

" w-why does it have to end this way..."

all i wanted was to sing for my mom, for her to get better but instead i ended up falling in love.

" i-i can't save her. i'm done. there's nothing left for me." he sobbed out. tears falling onto the cold hard floor.

summer let go of him, as he stayed on the floor. he was paler than ever, his hair was all messed up and his headphones were missing.

" i know it hurts. but you're not the only one...i can't do anything for her as well." said summer as she smiled through her pain.

jungkook looked up at the blonde girl. she was holding back her tears as well.

" jungkook... i'm sorry but i never liked you." she said now looking away.

" way to add salt to the wound."

" to tell you the truth...."

—————

meanwhile jimin was outside the hospital, he looked at it from far. what he witnessed the other day was horrifying, he remembered the way your hand fell, everything replaying in his mind.

he pushed it away the memory and walked towards the entrance.

-

thanks for reading.

i just wanted to say that if your still reading this lame book then i love u sm.

it's suicide awareness month and i just wanted to say i'm so proud you stayed strong, you had to the strength to stay. and i'm so proud of you.

i love you.