chapter 26

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

the starry night sky shined through the glass window, you didn't bother to look outside. you just looked at your hands, you couldn't feel them as much anymore. your voice was getting worse to the point it even hurt to talk.

knowing even after the surgery, i still won't be able to sing anymore...

meanwhile jungkook stood a safe distance from you, he couldn't bear to sit right next to you.

i was wrong , she's isn't going to fine.

" i'm sorry i made you carry me all the way here! i keep involving you in my business. sorry for that.." you said as you tried your best not to sound hoarse.

this isn't like her... not again.

starting to lash out at the tiniest thing, laughing at out nowhere, sobbing without warning.

then acting so sweet, like you were giving up on it all.

that's how mother was like too. not again...

please not again...

not you...

jungkook looked at you, your beauty was still visible in the pale moonlight. but your eyes just weren't shining anymore, instead you were dull. empty.

" you know , you're such a confusing person. one minute you tell me you don't like me the next your carrying me on your back all the way here... yet your such a kind person. like the book, you take care of your planet just like the prince did." you said smiling to yourself.

jungkook looked to where you were looking, a book.

she read my favorite book?

" do you want to kill yourself with me?" you whispered out finally looking at jungkook.

only to find him with wide eyes, he was shaking. he wasn't expecting that.

" i was kidding but i just wanted to say it...." you said without any emotion in your tone, looking out to the side.

meanwhile jungkook was frozen in place, in time.

" promise me you won't forget my voice?"

-

it's been a week now since that incident happened. jungkook stopped visiting you , he couldn't bear the pain to see you.

the longer he took , the more he desired to see you again. just once, he loved to look into your glowing eyes, they were a chocolate hazel color, they weren't like summers bright blue eyes.

she was the complete opposite in fact, and that's what made y/n unique.

she loved singing so much, she faced her fears to sing again just for me.

i was the reason why y/n started singing, i was with her the whole way. and the way she helped me up and helped me with my fears as well.

she was like an angel, someone who doesn't deserve any of this. she doesn't deserve to go through all this pain.

yet everything felt so nostalgic, like i've been through this well. and it's not from my mothers death.

jungkook stared at the wall, his room felt so compressed, there was no life in his room.

he took out his phone as he looked at your contact,
the name " strawberry" with a selca of you that you took on his phone. your strawberry pin on the side peeking out.

everything about you was bursting in color, the blossoms blooming and your smile brightening the world.

you were his world.

i guess this is what they call love.

but i can see... she's not in love with me.

-

everything i wanted playing....