chapter 33

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

the grand auditorium theatre, it was large in the inside, the ceiling probably like 20 ft high while having over 2,000 red seats. the lights shined brightly, decorating and illuminating the hall. the stage itself was spacious, having a grand piano in the corner center.

people were slowly making their way in, filling up almost all the seats.

jungkook was backstage, practicing his lines since he didn't bother to practice before. his head was buried into his knees, pulling them close to his face as his hands were on his ears. trying to drown out all the noise.

his mind was cloudy, all he saw was water. he was drowning , he was falling deeper and deeper. the pitch darkness, there was no light.

y/n was my light this whole time. and now...

inside the auditorium, summer and jimin were getting seated, jimin was keeping ties with the hospital. constantly getting updates about y/n from her parents.

summer introduced her new girlfriend to jimin and they all sat down, getting ready for the showcase.

—————

meanwhile you were at the hospital, you were laying down on the cold table getting ready for surgery.

" we'll start with the anesthetics."

there's a saying.... we all need somebody to kiss us goodbye.

" her pulse is stable."

" patient is anesthetized."

" very good, let's begin the surgery now."

-

amazing performances went by, everyone is shock of how talented a human can be. from pianists to violinists and the amazing singers too. time went by and soon it was about to be jungkooks turn.

summer came back from visiting jungkook backstage, she sat down with a worried face.

" how's jungkook back there?" asked jimin.

" awful, he's scared out of his mind. it's like 2 years ago all over again." said summer as she crossed her arms.

he might be done with music all over again after this performance , for the rest of his life.

-
meanwhile backstage, yoongi was trying to get jungkook to get up.

" hey are you okay? do you need some water?" asked yoongi as he crouched down to jungkooks level.

" i've got to sing. i've got to sing." said jungkook to himself now struggling to get up.

yoongi helped him up , he's a mess. his skin was as pale as snow and his hands were trembling.

" number 24 , jeon jungkook and min yoongi , you're up!"

yoongi looked at jungkook who was whispering to himself, still shaking as his breath was becoming unstable.

" even though we're supposed to be enemies, i want you to do your best. you're a musician, an artist. so you-"

"i've got to sing. for her, i made a promise to her and i'm not going to break it. yoongi please, guide me and play for me." interrupted jungkook. now walking towards the stage with yoongi right behind him, following with a smile on his face.

welcome back ace.

yoongi took his seat at the piano, unbuttoning his lower button to make himself more comfortable.