chapter 5

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

[ LATER THAT NIGHT ]

you got home, putting away your bag or more like throwing it onto the couch as you groan in tiredness. you haven't been this exhausted in ages. or ever, you try your best to avoid activities that have lots of energy into it.

" I'M HOME!!!" you yelled out to let your mom and dad know you're home. you sighed as you made your way to your room.

you flopped onto your bed, exhausted. you looked to over to where your mirror and saw your pills in the corner of your eye. you looked down, why did it have to be you? why am i the one who gets cursed?

you ignored all the bad thoughts and immediately remembered about jungkook. you quickly pulled out your phone and decided to text the boy who you just met.

-

[ JUNGKOOK POV ]

taking my seat on the piano that was in my living room, the only noise in my small house was the sound of the piano. no one was ever home except for me. my father was always away on business trips or more like living anywhere else except in his house. and my mother... that witch.

she died not so long ago, 3 years ago to be exact. her death was caused by her sickness, she spent everyday at the hospital. i did everything i could to help her. when she stayed in our house but was on bed rest she told me that hearing the piano was one of the most beautiful sounds created by an instrument. i immediately began learning how to play the piano but most importantly i learned how to play while singing.

my mother loved it, she would always ask me to play the piano as i sang one of her favorite songs. everything was so well, but she turned into a devil. she wanted nothing from me than to be the greatest singer out there.

sighing as i looked into the mirror drying my hair with my towel i heard my phone notification pop up.

unknown : hey ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

jungkook : who's this?

unknown : wow you didn't save my number
unknown : it's y/n ▼・ᴥ・▼

jungkook : oh the girl from today right?

y/n : yes
y/n : ok let's meet during our free period tmr!

jungkook : how do you know if we even have the same free period

y/n : then when is yours

jungkook : uh 3rd

y/n : liar
y/n : it's 5th

jungkook : how did you know
jungkook : are u stalking me?

y/n : no i just asked jimin
y/n : but at least i know ur a total liar smh

jungkook : oops sorry
jungkook : maybe cus i don't want to sing

y/n : didn't ask
y/n : u already said yes so now u have to :P
y/n : i'll see u then!
y/n : don't be late

jungkook : i won't strawberry

strawberry : huh?

jungkook : nothing bye

READ 8:38PM

-
'' thanks for reading!!!