chapter 17

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

APRIL 22nd .

" blah blah blah" was all you heard the teacher say, you were in a class you didn't know what class but a class.

you leaned on the palm of your hand as you played with your pencil in the other. you eyed everything in the room except the actual board. until your eyes landed on jungkook, not like they haven't already for the 20th time.

he wasn't far from you, he was a few seats away. you could see the back of head, he was writing and actually paying attention. you thought of an idea to disturb him.

you tore a piece of paper, writing the words, " SING WITH ME" in bold black letters and crumbled up the paper to form a ball. you aimed for his head and threw it , bulls eye.

though it was noticed by the other students, they gave you questionable looks but you mouthed "what" to them, not like it was meant for them.

jungkook sighed as he picked up the ball before the teacher noticed, he opened the ball up to find the words he hated so much with a passion.

he looked back at you and gave you a sarcastic smile, shaking his head no.

bitch.

APRIL 23rd.

[ JUNGKOOK POV ]

i think it's time i enjoy a peaceful lunch, the whole day yesterday y/n threw paper balls at my head with each ball saying " sing with me" as they kept getting bolder and bigger.

i head my way to the lunchroom, it was packed with students who were gossiping about their lives and what they were gonna do for spring break. honestly i was gonna spend my spring break watching a marathon of romance dramas but i guess that's going to be all lot harder than said.

i sat down at a table that was empty and got my bag out so i could get my lunch. i always made my lunch but i barely put any effort. i can always eat at home.

but i couldn't find my usual lunch box, instead i found a unfamiliar lunch box that was wrapped in a lilac bag. no..

i unwrapped the bag and found a lunch bento waiting for me. only to find a rice ball shaped like a bunny with a seaweed smiling face.

i know a certain someone who likes rice balls.

on the side was a note that was sticking in the egg.

i picked up the note and found those stupid words...

" SING WITH ME"

i crumbled up the paper and threw it away. but i'm not letting good food go to waste.

meanwhile you and summer were watching jungkooks every move. you saw him throw away the note and man were you ready to slam his head onto the table. only to have summer pull you back by your collar.

i'm not done yet jungkook.

APRIL 24th.

it was now 2:30 meaning school was over. i packed up my things and headed towards the piano room.

today i was suppose to fix the song taehyung wrote or more like re-write the whole thing.

i made my ways towards the piano room and walked in only to find scattered papers all over the room.

literally.

some were on the floor, while some on top of the piano. even on the walls and windows, there was barely any sunlight peeking through the papers that were stuck on it.

don't you dare look up.

yup, even the roof.

all of them had the same thing written on them, they all said ,

" SING WITH ME" in big bold black letters. some of them were in perfect writing while others looked like it was written by a kindergartener who just learned how to pick up a marker.

i took in a deep breath before i lost my cool, i pushed the papers off the piano and started working on the song.

but i couldn't help but smile at her actions to get me to sing with her.

APRIL 27th.

i could hear her, whispering in my ear.

she wasn't even near me.

those same 3 words that were haunting me.

sing with me!
sing with me!
sing with me!

and i could also hear the blondie who was sitting right next to her.

sing with her!
sing with her!
sing with her!

they were both staring me down. i could see their purple aura mixing together creating a even darker and ginormous cloud of evil aura.

sometimes i forget that summer told me y/n is feisty.

she wasn't wrong at all.

but i can't lie, it's kinda hot.

but you didn't hear it from me.

i immediately put my headphones , blasting music to drown out their constant whispering. i glared at them and they glared at me right back.

i give up. it's almost been a week.

i put my head down as i cringed at the thought of singing again,  front of live audience again. i barely survived the first time.

yet i was still scared. my stage fright isn't gone, it might've gotten a tiny bit less worse but it's still there.

i'm still drowning... i'm still deep in the water.

i give up , you win y/n.

-

♡'・ᴗ・'♡ thanks for reading!!!