chapter 20

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

it's been a whole week of constant practicing with jungkook. he would always mess up somewhere or choke on his words as he sang when he imagined a crowd watching him.

i'm worried. what if i mess up again, and if i do.. then i'll ruin y/n's chance of becoming famous. it'll be all my fault.

[ JUNGKOOK POV ]

it was now the day of the performance. i stood outside the large building that read " JINHIT LABEL". i was by myself but i stood there outside since i was waiting for summer and jimin to get here.

i haven't heard from y/n at all today which is rather strange since she would always text me in the morning to make sure i woke up on time and stuff like that.

as i waited i could see the sun slowly start to hide under the clouds.

all this month it's been so sunny but i guess it's getting closer to rainy days.

meanwhile there was a person who was walking towards the front of the building. he was walking along side a familiar person.

" yo jungkook! what are you doing here?" yelled out the familiar person.

jungkook looked where the voice came from and found taehyung walking towards him as he walked alongside someone who he doesn't know.

" taehyung? what are you doing here?" asked jungkook as he bro hugged taehyung.

" well... it is my debut celebration party!" cheered taehyung as he smirked.

he didn't know taehyung was already debuting, jungkook immediately hugged taehyung as he congratulated taehyung on his debut.

as he pulled away he found the other person glaring at jungkook with a disgusted look.

" do i know you?" asked jungkook confused on why the person was looking at him like that.

he had a bright mint color hair, he also wore a pair of black glasses and a beanie. he looked like he was from 2015 tumblr page.

" no of course you don't. i'm min yoongi, the person who should've won that piano competition 2 years ago." scoffed yoongi as he gave jungkook a dirty look, rolling his eyes.

" ah min yoongi, you've been on a winning streak for piano competitions now? i heard. you're amazing." said jungkook, he's been a big fan of yoongi ever since he started playing the piano, in fact he wanted to learn from him but he could never find the courage to ask him.

yoongi scoffed at jungkook, crossing his arms. " i've been waiting for the day i finally crush you like you crushed me. i waited for you but you disappeared. for 2 years i waited but you just won and disappeared. people said you got a bad case of stage fright but then i saw you on the list of performances for today." said yoongi as he growled at jungkook.

he hated jungkook, not him as a person but him as a musician. he was incredibly talented in singing and his piano skills are amazing since he was playing and singing at the same time.

but before jungkook could say anything he heard jimin call his name.

" your performance is due in 5 minutes, you have to get inside and start preparing!" said jimin panting since he ran from inside.

" jimin?? when did you get here?"

" like 30 minutes ago, me and summer got here before you did. but let's go , your up in 5 minutes!"

" b-but y/n isn't here yet?"

" y/n? who's that?" asked yoongi , he's heard that name before but where?

" i don't think she's coming..." panicked jimin, he didn't want to worry about your health. but he couldn't help it, where are you?

after bugging me for so long, you don't show up? what's going on and where are you y/n..

-

♡'・ᴗ・'♡ thanks for reading!!!