chapter 16

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

it was april 21st, it was such a beautiful day. the blossoms still bright pink and the sun still shining bright and clouds were scattered all over the blue sky.

the sky reminds me of summers eyes, they are such a rich deep blue color. her blonde hair that was so healthy and soft, it flowed beautifully in the wind. she always wore outfits that yelled " i'm the heather of the world."

not only was she beautiful but she was a kind gentle person. she never gave much thought into guys or dating in general, she just stayed by you and jimins side.

she was an artist, she painted her feelings onto the canvas. her art was beautiful in a way, you weren't an art person so you didn't know if it was deep but you knew that summer loves what she does. she always wore cottage aesthetic clothing and her beret collection was very , very large.

i was surprised when she agreed to go on a date with jungkook since he was a total opposite. he didn't give much thought into his outfits but he still looked good, he could rock any outfit. he was an emotionless person, his eyes had lost light. did he even have a heart? no.

but his voice, so angelic and smooth like silk. soft to the touch. his eyes were doe and if he wasn't so dead he would probably be very popular with the ladies. he was always hiding in school , very very antisocial.
you didn't even know he went to the same school until you saw his homework that said he went to the same school.

you wouldn't except jungkook to go on a date with a soft gentle girl, he was the spider type , always wearing dark gloomy colors and she was the butterfly, beautiful and colorful.

you were walking behind both of them as they talked, you were too busy daydreaming you didn't hear jimins conversation.

" are you even listening to me?" said jimin as he waved his hand in your face.

you shook your head , smiling at the small boy. comparing jimin and jungkook by height, you would think jungkook was older but really jimin was.

surprising.

" jungkook i thought you weren't coming to school today." you said behind his figure.

" ah yea well y-you see, i changed my mind." he said nervously but he managed to hide his stuttering by laughing it off or at least he thought he did.

" well i'm glad you changed your mind becauseeee"

you made your way in front of him now pointing at the boy who was confused. he gave a look to summer and she shrugged her shoulders not knowing what was happening.

" you and me." you said pointing at him and back to pointing at yourself

immediately jungkook blushed , his cheeks were a soft tint of red , his doe eyes were widened as well.

" were invited to sing for a company ." you said smirking as you pulled out the letter from your book bag.

you handed him the letter that you received yesterday, he wasn't blushing anymore instead he was quite...upset.

he squinted his eyes to make sure he read the letter right.

summer and jimin started celebrating as they joined hands together. our y/n is back! she's really back! thank you god, thank you.

" let me get this right..."

" you want me to sing with you at a party for some company?" he said with an unreadable expression. he looked like he was angry on the inside.

" yup! and it's a IDOL company!"

" no." he said throwing the letter in the air before walking away.

your mouth was set in a hard line. you could feel your eyes twitching as you turn around to find jungkook already walking away.

" what do you mean no? you have to!!" you pleaded as you walked behind him.

" sorry but i don't sing anymore. that competition was a one time thing." he replied, not sparing you a glance.

" b-but i already said yes to the-"

" you did WHAT???" he shouted, you immediately closed your eyes at his sudden outburst.

" well i just thought you and me could sing together, i really want to do this jungkook please!" you pleaded, you said no longer following him.

" i will make you say yes no matter what it takes!" you yelled as you ran away the opposite direction, as you ran you grabbed onto summers hand and dragged her with you.

i know you'll say yes to summer, i'll use the girl you like to make you sing with me!

-

'' thanks for reading