chapter 22

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

the blood splattered on my hands as i touched my head. my legs were numb, i could feel my vision getting blurry, i don't have much time left...

you fluttered your eyes open, you were in the same hospital bed you were in just 2 weeks ago. you sighed as you realized your probably going to be stuck here.. for a long time.

you saw outside the glass windows, it was pretty cloudy, there wasn't any much sun shining like it was for the past week.

you looked at the clock and realized you would've been performing with jungkook in front of an idol company. you tightened your fists, angry that your body gave up on you again.

i'm sorry jungkook, i'm sorry i couldn't give you the support you deserve.

-

everything went great. jungkook was applauded by the important people, all of them trying to scout jungkook but jungkook politely refused, he didn't want to become an idol anymore.

when i was younger all i wanted to do was sing for others. i wanted to be on that stage , hearing the crowd cheer my name but now...

all i want is to sing for one person.

and

one person only.

jungkook saw both summer and jimin in the corner drinking and laughing together. he walked towards them interrupting their laughter.

" so is y/n here yet?" he asked nervously.

" nope , i guess we'll just see here tomorrow?" said summer as she swirled the drink around in her hand.

" i don't know , i wonder what happened to her... she was so excited for this day. she kept sending me messages about how excited she is..." said jimin as he looked down at the drink.

he could see his reflection in the bubbly clear champagne. he could see himself, how weak and useless he is.

he didn't want to believe it but he really wished you were by his side again.

you would always disappear out of nowhere and then come back randomly. out of the blue

must be hospital stays huh...

but everytime you came back, you would have more glow to you. your smiles became wider and radiant.

i wonder... if they were fake.

all she's doing... is getting better at fake smiling.

useless jimin. useless!!! YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOUR FRIEND...

YOU'RE JUST AN ATHLETE, YOUR NO WHERE NEAR WHERE Y/N IS.

SHE LOVES MUSIC. AND I DONT.

I HATE MUSIC.

I HATE MYSELF......

for loving you.

-

a love triangle? or a quadruple love triangle? hm