1

A/N
Image: ZENITH HARLOW. I do not have any rights on the images I upload. It's just to help the readers.
***************

ZENITH

"What do you think all this was about?" Davian asked me rubbing his sleepy hazel eyes. His soft brown hair messy like he just woke up and walked out of bed. I shrugged. Alpha Titan called us for a meeting this morning. Davian was also a commander, just like me. And my only friend other than Aiden.

Aiden chuckled. "Looks like someone had fun last night. Who was it, Dave? Leena? Sandra?" Aiden made fun of Dave and I rolled my eyes at both of them.

My pack mates were always distant to me. I thought they were jealous at first but later I found out that they were actually intimidated by me. Ain't that ridiculous? I was the friendliest person you can find but I can't say the same with Azi, though. Oh, if you're wondering who Azi is, she's my wolf. She is definitely intimidating. And terrifying when necessary. She will make you wish you never pissed her off.

Being a warrior is not easy. And a female one at that was worse. We have to keep proving ourselves or people will look down upon women. And I don't take a challenge so easily.

I'm proud that I fought and won my pack's respect with my own efforts.

We are waiting in the Alpha's office along with the future Alpha Aiden who is like my best friend and a brother, Beta Ricardo and two other Commanders. Commanders lead pack warriors and give orders accordingly. They are equal to Gamma, third-in-command's rank in the werewolf hierarchy.

Alpha Titan emerged through the large wooden doors with disheveled dark black hair and distressed expression. I can see dark circles under his bright amber eyes. I immediately sensed something was wrong. But I did not voice my thoughts. I waited patiently until the Alpha spoke.

"As every year, I am going to attend the Annual Council meeting. I want Aiden and Zenith to come with me. Ricardo, you take care of the pack until we come back. All the warriors, protect the pack carefully." Alpha Titan ordered and everyone nodded. "This year meeting is held in Silver Claw pack."

I heard Silver Claw pack is the most powerful pack in America with very strong Warriors. The Alpha is said to be the most powerful and ruthless.

"Don't worry Alpha I will take care of the things here" Beta Ricardo assured.

"I am sure you will." Alpha Titan nodded.

"Alpha, don't you think it's better to take a few more warriors with you?" Beta Ricardo suggested.

"I am taking Zenith with me. She is the best of best we've got, I'm sure we will be fine." Alpha Titan turned towards me and I smiled.

"That's 'cuz I've got the best teacher," I said in a matter-of-fact tone and Alpha Titan laughed.

When I was abandoned at 10 years old, I had no one. My first transformation was so painful and I was so alone. I didn't know anything about the werewolves and I was already named as a rogue.

I trespassed into Shadow Moon pack when I was thirteen because some vicious rogue was chasing me. Alpha Titan let me join his pack and trained me himself. He's like a father to me.

~~

It took us 2 hours in the car to come to Silver Claw pack because the bypass road was blocked due to an accident and we had to take the longer route. The moment we entered Silver claw pack, my wolf Azi was agitated and restless. Azi kept pacing in my head which caused me a massive headache.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

I didn't get a reply which is so her. So, I didn't pay any more attention to her.