9

ZENITH

I sat up on the bed beside him. I wanted to return the favor but I don't know what to do. Or how to do it!

He was so big. It's illegal to have such a hot body.

I wrap my fingers around his length not knowing what to do exactly.  He hissed, "Fuck." He pulled me on top of him making me straddle him. My wet core was on his stomach. Yeah, I'm wet again. "I just wanted to please you. You don't have to do anything." He caressed my cheeks with his thumb gently. "You must be exhausted. And it's late. Let's sleep for now." I really was exhausted so I nodded.

He put me on the bed and got up. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the couch?" He replied. Right, he was sleeping on the couch before all this happened. Before my fucking nightmare.

"You can sleep here on the bed next to me. If you want." I said hesitantly and tapped the bed beside me.

"If you're sure."

"I am." I nodded.

He smiled gently and nodded. "Let's get you cleaned up and sleep." He walked into the bathroom and brought a wet cloth. He cleaned me up down there and joined me in the bed.

We slipped into a peaceful slumber cuddling each other.

~~

KENZO

"Zenith, I would like it if you were with me- beside me when they are here." I looked at her with a hopeful expression. I really hope she stays with me and helps me lead our pack. Not that I needed any help but I wanted to know her opinions on my decisions. She will be the Luna of this pack, after all.

She nodded. "Sure, but who are they?" She tilted her head.

She looked so adorable!!

I explained what happened and why the Midnight moon's pack members are joining ours.

Zenith shook her head. "I feel so sorry for him. He must've been so devastated." Right? I couldn't imagine that happening to me. EVER. I couldn't even bear the thought of being away from my mate let alone losing her for good. The thought of never seeing her again- no that will never happen. I will protect her at whatever the cost.

I nodded. "He must've." I agreed with her.

When Rowan informed me through mind-link that they have arrived in our territory, I slowly made my way to the training grounds with my mate where they will be waiting for me.

I took Zenith's hand in mine and walked to the vast grounds. We usually use these grounds for training and sometimes to host parties when someone new joins our pack.

Warriors were scattered around the ground when we entered. Rowan was explaining the rules of the pack to them. He looks like a carefree guy but he was very strict when it comes to the pack business and I admired him for that.

When we walked closer to the new members of the pack, Zenith growled loudly. I frowned, looking at her confused. "What's wr-"

She leaped into the air shifting in seconds. Her white and black wolf- mostly white with few black patches- was magnificent. I've never seen such a beautiful wolf. It's just the size of an average she-wolf.

When I snapped out of the trance I was in, Zenith snarled at one of the new members. He was dark with black hair and brown eyes. He has a mysterious aura around him. He started shifting and she jumped on him in seconds during his mid-shift before anyone could react and ripped his throat out instantly killing him. She threw the limp body on the ground and snarled at another.