3

The above image is Kenzo's house.
*************

KENZO

I just couldn't stop smiling. My Zenith. My cute mate. She made me so happy. She is willing to give me a chance. Give US a chance. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

As soon as the words 'okay, let's give this mates thing a chance' left her mouth, I immediately embraced her in a hug. Her sweet lavender and raspberry scent intoxicated me. I couldn't stop inhaling her scent.

"You smell so wonderful," I whisper in her ear. She visibly shuddered. And I loved the effect I had on her. A faint blush crept on to her soft pale cheeks turning them pink.

Later that day, she said goodbye to Alpha Titan and his son, and then she walked around the pack looking around with Zil, my Beta Rowan's mate.

Luckily, they became good friends. And fast. Well, that's a huge relief knowing she is in good hands when I am not beside her. Zil is a good girl. She is smart and one of the powerful fighters.

After I finished my work in the office, I mind linked Zil. "Where are you?"

"On the way to the pack house, Alpha." She immediately responded.

In a few minutes, I was at the pack house and saw my mate. I impatiently walked towards her but stopped in my tracks when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Kenzo, how was the meeting today?" Isla chirped from beside me now hanging onto my arm like a Koala.

I opened my mouth to answer but my mate beat me to it. "It's Alpha Stryker for you." Zenith stood beside me folding her arms under her breasts with an eyebrow raised.

I stifled a laugh. It's so adorable when my cute mate is all jealous and possessive over me. I wanted to kiss her right here and now.

Isla frowned. "And who the fuck are you? His new fuck buddy? Just so you know," She leaned closer to Zenith. "He loves it when you scream his name in the bed." She winked.

I growled at Isla. "Watch your fucking mouth. She is my mate." I seethed. I heard gasps around. I wanted to mark her and announce to the world that Zenith is my mate so no one would dare to disrespect her and look at her the wrong way.

"Your mate? Her?" She asked pointing towards Zenith and scoffed which made me furious.

Zenith stepped forward and closer to Isla. "Yes, you got a problem with that? And do not disrespect me ever again. Consider this your last warning." She growled.

I can literally feel the enormous power and rage explode out of her. Why does it feel like she is more powerful than me? Or is it just my mind playing tricks? Whatever, the way she is handling Isla, I am proud of her.

Although I wanted to rip Isla's throat out, I wanted my mate to handle this herself so that my pack will know how powerful she is and how she will make a wonderful Luna.

"She really is powerful than you think." Ray confirmed.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He sighed. "You'll know when the time comes."

"Can you stop with your cryptic shit and just tell me?" I argued

"NO." He yelled back at me and blocked me.

Isla glared at Zenith but turned around and left huffing and stomping. I shouldn't have fucked her. Just the thought of fucking her again grossed me out. Why did I even do it in the past?

~~

"See, I told you, you'll like my house," I said. Zenith was exploring my house. And the look on her face told me that she liked the place. And hopefully, she liked the pack. And me.

She turned and looked towards me. "You're joking, right? This is not a house. It's a freaking mansion." She deadpanned.

I laughed and gave a tour of the house. I opened the door to our bedroom. "This... Will be our bedroom."

"Our?" I nodded. "I am not touching that bed where you fucked other women." She said wrinkling her nose.

I sighed. "I will throw that bed out and order a new one tomorrow. Okay?" She nodded.

After dinner, Zenith and I were strolling in the backyard. "So tell me about yourself." I wanted to know all about her. Every single thing about her.

She looked up at me with wide eyes. "Umm, wh-what do you want to know?" Why is she stuttering? Am I making her nervous?

"Anything about you." I shrugged.

And just like that, I got to know her favorite color, food, and how she likes to fight. And I shared my favorites too. Apparently, she likes blue color, pasta, and lasagna.

"So what about your parents? Any siblings? You know I would allow them in my pack for y-" she cut me off.

"I am an orphan. I was a rogue when I first shifted and trespassed into Shadow Moon pack when some rogue chased me. Luckily, Alpha Titan took me in his pack. He trained me himself and made me who I am now." She finished.

An orphan? Then I remember Alpha Titan's words earlier. 'I will try to talk to her. Please take good care of her. She is like my daughter. If you hurt her, you should expect a war.'

After what she said, I wondered, how the hell did she bear the first transformation all by herself? Then I realized one thing. My mate is stronger than I know. Not just physically but emotionally. Then I promised myself that I will never leave her.

I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "I-I'm sorry. I've got you. You have me now. I will never leave you."

She hugged me back tightly against her and it felt like heaven. I just didn't want to move away from her.

After our small walk and talk, we were exhausted so we made our way to our guest room which was beside my room.

"I'm taking the couch." She declared.

I looked at her frowning. "No, you are not."

She raised her perfect eyebrow. "I am not sleeping on the floor."

I looked at her bewildered. Did she actually think I'll let her sleep on the floor? "Who said anything about the floor? I am taking the couch and you are taking the bed."

She paused for a second. "Okay." She nodded.

I already mind linked Niko earlier to bring all her things here. She changed in the bathroom and came back wearing blue cotton pajama shorts and a white t-shirt.

Her long slender legs grabbed my attention immediately. All my thoughts turned dirty. I thought how those bare legs feel against mine. How her small body will fit perfectly in my arms.

Before I can go any further, she caught me looking at her. I smiled sheepishly and stripped myself to my boxers through which my semi-erection is slightly visible. When I looked at her, she is already looking at me with her beautiful wide green eyes and a blush on her cheeks. When her eyes met mine, I smirked at her with satisfaction and lied on the couch in the room.

I resisted the urge to sleep next to her holding her in my arms but I don't want to make my cute mate uncomfortable.

I slipped into a peaceful slumber knowing that I am in the same room with my mate finally. She had no idea how much I looked for her and how much I waited for her.

****************
A/N
So, here's the third chapter and hope you liked it.
Any guesses what Zenith really was?