33

Image: Alia.
I do not have any rights to the image.
***************************

ZENITH

"I'm ready Kenzo. I want you. In every way."

He pulled me in for one more intense kiss. "Then, let's go home." I nodded.

When we reached home, the house was empty. We soon reached our room kissing each other, tearing each others clothes until we're naked. We both couldn't wait anymore. We did that for so long and we crave each other now.

I know I couldn't ask for a better mate. Kenzo was everything a mate should be like although he has a stupid temper sometimes. But I wouldn't want him any other way.

As soon as we were naked, we fell on the bed kissing, licking, and sucking each others faces off. His erection was poking me against my thighs and I was ready too. I was literally dripping onto the sheets. I was never aroused as much as I was now. The thought of him being inside me in a few seconds was giving me thrills and arousing me more.

He hovered over me and looked at me for confirmation and I nodded, very aware of his hard cock teasing me at my entrance. I wanted him inside me and now. The anticipation was killing me and my sex craved for more friction so I arched my hips against his cock.

"Fuck." He hissed. "Always impatient!"

I moaned. "Please, don't tease me. Do it."

He chuckled. "Do what?" Is he for real? Why is he torturing me right now? I couldn't bear any more of this sweet torture so I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him against me.

"I want you inside me now." I commanded him surprising myself. I was acting like a wolf in heat. But I waited for so long and I couldn't anymore. It may be me or the bond but I don't care anymore I want him and I get him.

"Your wish is my command." He said before thrusting into me at once. It felt like he ripped me in two. Tears rolled down my cheek at the pain. "Shhh," He kissed me on my cheeks. "It's okay. I will go slow. The pain will subside. Tell me if you want me to stop okay?" He cooed in a very gentle tone.

The pain was eventually gone and he started thrusting into me slowly. It was bliss. Why did I wait so long?

His thrusts became faster and harder and the pleasure increased in my stomach. I could feel him throbbing in me. I was moaning and writhing under him. It was utter bliss.

"You're so tight, Zenith. It's so good." He moaned.

"Fa-faster." I groaned. "I'm gonna-".

He nodded. "I know. Do it." I drew my canines, ready to mark him as mine. He finally threw me into the ecstasy and I sunk my canines in the place where his neck and shoulder meet. He gritted his teeth at the pain then he looked at me with hooded eyes. I immediately felt the connection between us strengthen.

He chased his own release. "I'm going to come, baby." I nodded. "I'm going to mark you. Its gonna hurt a little at first." He gave me a head start this time and I nodded.

He kissed me where I will be marked and then he released hot ropes of his seed into my womb and at the same time, he drew his canines and punctured into my skin, marking me, making me his... forever.

It hurt like bitch at first when he tore open the skin with his canines but when he sunk in totally, pleasure erupted through my body, completing the connection of our mate bond.

We both felt drained and exhausted. So, we fell on the bed and slipped into a peaceful sleep.

~~