22

ZENITH

Cassian? One of the members of the werewolf committee?

I have the same eyes and the same jaw as his?

My heart was beating erratically against my chest. Could he be my father? If he was, can I face him? Am I ready?

I bet he doesn't want me and left me with my mom who apparently, doesn't want me either.

I couldn't face another rejection. Certainly, not from my father who I've never met.

Why don't my parents want me? Is it because of me being a hybrid? It's not my fault, is it? If anything, it's theirs. They should've aborted me if they don't want me. Why torment me like this?

I heard werewolves were always so protective of their pups. If my father was a werewolf, he should want me, he should be protective of me, shouldn't he?

I have no clue how I should react or how I should feel. If he was my father, what could be the reason for him to abandon me? Is it even a valid reason? Does he even know of my existence?

I didn't know I was crying until Kenzo wiped my wet cheeks.

"Dad, mom, no offense, but I want you to leave. Now!" He growled out.

Rose took my hand in hers smiled at me sadly. "I am so sorry. I.. we didn't... mean to-"

I nodded. "It's fine." I turned around and walked upstairs straight to our room not wanting to talk to anyone anymore.

Everything is so overwhelming. I've never met my father in my life and I don't even know how to act around one. I bet he has a wonderful family and doesn't even remember me.

Kenzo silently walked into the room and to me. He sat beside me and pulled me onto his lap and into his warm embrace. His sandalwood and earthy forest scent relaxed me immediately. I put my arms around his neck and my nose in the crook of his neck inhaling his amazing scent.

"Zen, you know how lucky I am to have you, right? It's their loss if they didn't want such an amazing daughter." He kissed me on my forehead tenderly. "You are not alone in this world anymore. You have me. I promise I will never, ever leave you until my last breath." He pecked me on my nose. The gesture was so intimate and I felt loved.

"But-" I started to speak but he cut me off.

"No buts, we're not sure if he's your father. Don't stress yourself out. If he is your father, I will stand by you with whatever decision you take. I will always be with you." I nodded, feeling better now that I have my mate with me.

He tilted my chin and pressed his lips to mine. His soft and warm lips made me moan softly. I turned to angle my body towards him and made myself comfortable on his thighs. He groaned when his tongue slipped into my mouth.

After making out I pulled away as I am out of breath, panting. He nipped and sucked harshly on the skin of my neck. I shivered as he placed open mouthed kisses on my neck and behind my ear making me moan.

He grazed his teeth at the joint where my neck and shoulder meet making me moan loudly at the sensation.

"K-kenzo"

"This is where I mark you when I am deep inside you and when you come all over my hard cock." He whispered. The blunt way he said it made me dripping between my legs.

He ripped my t-shirt off of me and unclasped my bra and threw it in some corner of the room.

"I can smell your sweet arousal." He groaned.