6

Image: ROWAN. I do not have any rights to the image. This is just to help the imagination of readers.
******************

KENZO

As soon as I walked out of our room leaving my semi-naked mate after gathering all the restraint I have in me, I headed towards my office with a fucking hard-on.

I tried doing some paperwork and distract myself but all my thoughts are filled with Zenith, my cute mate. She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Her mesmerizing forest green eyes and her sweet raspberry and lavender scent drive me crazy. Every. Single. Time. Her luscious pink lips were so inviting, I wanted to ravish them.

I tried my best to concentrate only on the wound. It didn't look that deep or painful and she didn't even know she was injured until I mentioned it and that is the only reason I let her be or else I would've dragged her to the infirmary. I knew it'll heal in no time. But does she have to come to me without wearing half the clothes?

I was already struggling with all the dirty thoughts I have because of her and as if that wasn't enough, she now stood before me semi-naked. I thought I would just come in my pants like a pre-teen, which would be so damn embarrassing.

I am not complaining because I've got to see her beautiful pale and perky breasts, which corrupted all my thoughts. Her skin is so soft, smooth, and glowy.

And perfect.

And mine. Totally mine.

Her pink-ish nipples are so beautiful and I have this urge to taste her. To suck her and lick her and bite her.

I imagined her under me squirming and screaming my name from the immense pleasure I give her.

Ray is literally screaming in my head to mark her. Hell, I wanted to mark her and show her off to the whole damn world. I wanted to kiss her. To tear the clothes between us to shreds and have my way with her.

I would really love to do that and more but I just met her yesterday.

I can sense her innocence and I don't want to scare her off or make her feel uncomfortable. I want our first time to be romantic and memorable. And totally consensual. I want her ready and willing.

It took all my self-control to walk away from her earlier. But all my thoughts were wandering around her.

I'm KENZO fucking STRYKER, for fuck's sake. I'm a powerful Alpha of Silver Claw pack. How did she make me a clingy bastard in one fucking day?

I tried to push away all the thoughts and concentrate on the work. The paperwork was important and needed immediate attention. Some new members will be joining this pack tomorrow afternoon. As I am halfway through the work, I felt my chest tighten. I feel sad and hurt. It hurts so much that I feel like my heart is about to burst into a million pieces.

Why the fuck am I so sad suddenly? Is it the mate bond? Is it because I am away from my mate and it's been a few hours since I last saw her and miss her? Is it common?

"Come to my office immediately." I mind-linked Rowan.

He immediately replied. "Yes, I'll be there in a minute." He is the only one who dares to address me informally except at times of formal meetings. He was my best friend since we were kids. He understands me better than anyone most of the time. I trust him with my life and my pack.

Rowan strode into my office in a few minutes and I signaled him to sit. He took a seat across from me.

I explained the situation sparing some details like what happened in the bedroom and asked him if it is common to feel like this.

He blinked twice. "I don't think whatever your feeling is your emotions. I think it's hers. Our Luna's."

"You mean she's sad and hurt? But why? She is fine when I saw her last." I shook my head, confused. Why is she sad?

"She accidentally barged into our room and walked in on me and Zil earlier. She looked a little off when I saw her then." Rowan explained.

What the fuck? She walked in on them? I laughed. Hard. And then suddenly a thought hit me and I was fuming. "She saw you naked?" I yelled.

"It's not like I flashed my dick at her. It was accidental. And hilarious." He chuckled. He's right. I was overreacting. Nudity is common among werewolves. And it was accidental. I shouldn't overreact.

My heart still hurts and I feel like I was about to explode. What if something is wrong with my mate?

"Where do you think she is?" I asked Rowan.

"Luna?" I nodded. "She might probably be with Zil. I mean she barged into our room for her. So we stopped doing the dirty and Zil went looking for Luna. After we clothed, that is." He explained while eyeing the paperwork in front of me. "Am I looking at what I think it is?"

"I don't know what you think it is but these are the profiles of new to members who are about to join our pack. After the death of Midnight Moon's Luna, their pack isn't the same. Their Alpha turned ignorant and wallowing in self-pity and wasn't taking care of his pack. But at least he is approving his pack members who want to change packs." He nodded.

My pack has an alliance with the Midnight Moon pack. Their pack was also one of the strongest but their Luna recently died during childbirth. Alpha Rick lost both his mate and his child on the same day. I can only imagine the pain he's going through. No one should go through that.

The uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach increased. I mind linked Zil asking if my mate is alright and she replied that she is fine but just feeling lonely. I ordered Zil to bring my mate to my office.

I feel for her. I mean, its new pack, after all. She is new to this territory and the people and the place. I am busy with my Alpha duties and I can only imagine now how lonely she must be. She must've felt bored and thought about her previous pack and her friends.

Maybe I should let her work out with the pack warriors. She likes to fight. She likes being a warrior. And I'm glad she'd be able to fight and defend herself if the need arises. I heard she's the commander in her pack and I'm proud of her.

To hell with the paperwork. I will do it when she was asleep. Now my main and only priority is my cute mate and making her happy and less lonely.

I will ask her if she was ready to be introduced as my mate to the pack members officially. She can take her time to be the Luna and all but I wanted to show off my beautiful mate to the world.

*******************
A/N
How would you think Kenzo will react when he finds the reason for her anger? Will he think it's silly or will he understand her anger?