35

Image: Akira.
I do not have any rights to the image.
****************************

ZENITH

When I was walking back to my mate from the bathroom, I saw Akira hanging on to the arm of my mate and rubbing her chest against his arm. Hot-white rage burned through me.

Control Zenith, she's your sister, I told myself.

"Half-sister!" Azi growled in my mind.

Kenzo was trying to remove her hand and push her away but she was acting like a fucking leech. I couldn't watch this anymore. I walked to them ready to yank her off of my mate. Damn the consequences. No one touches my mate except for me.

When I reached them, Akira smiled at me. The evil kind of smile. "Hey, sister." She said emphasizing the word sister. Kenzo's eyes widened, I could sense a tiny bit of fear coming from him thinking I would misunderstand. And that's adorable.

I restrained my rage and as calmly as possible, yanked her off of my mate. "Hi, again and please, keep your hands and breasts off of my mate. I don't want him to stink when I go to bed with him, naked." I whispered the last part in her ear with a smirk. I don't know what got over me to act like that. I'm not a prude but this isn't definitely how I usually behave. I surprised myself with the words I said just now.

Kenzo moved beside me. "There's a hot spring on the east side of this pack. Let's go skinny dipping, babe." He said kissing me on my cheek. I saw her face and if this were a cartoon, we can literally see the fumes coming off of her ears. And with that, we left that place.

~~

I splashed the lukewarm water on to Kenzo. Yeah, we were at the hot springs. Although Kenzo said skinny dipping, he already planned to bring me here so he brought a pair of bikini for me. How thoughtful!

After chatting and greeting other Alphas at the party for an hour after the argument with Akira, we left the party and now we were playing in the hot springs, me in nothing but a bikini and Kenzo in his swim trunks.

"You did not just do that." He said in a disbelieving tone.

"Oh, I totally did, Alpha. What are you going to do?" I taunted him playfully.

He grabbed my bare waist and bent me on his knee and spanked me. I squealed at his sudden act. I totally did not expect him to spank me. "I will punish you." He said in his deep husky voice.

He spanked me again. I moaned at the pain and I was turned on. Holy fuck, I never thought the pain will actually turn me on. He pushed the bikini bottom to the side and touched my hot wet center with his thick finger. "Mmmm, you're so wet already, baby."

He turned me around and hugged me from behind. He slowly pushed the bikini to the side and plunged two fingers into me.

I moaned. The pleasure in my lower tummy started to build. I was so turned on by this. He was fucking me with his fingers in the public, in hot springs, in a different pack where anyone could walk in on us. I should be shy and push Kenzo off of me but surprisingly it turned me on.

He curled his fingers and thrust them against the spot that made me moan out loudly. This man knows what he's doing to my body and he's proud of it. He knows how to handle my body.

After a few thrusts, the pleasure increased and I came on his fingers. My pussy spasmed and I was breathing heavily. He pulled out the fingers and licked the juices off his fingers.

"That was amazing." I breathed.

He smirked. "It was." He said and smashed his lips against mine diving his tongue into my mouth. As we were deep in kissing when we suddenly heard a snap of a twig and turned around to look at the source of the sound.