29

ZENITH

Before I could stop Aiden, he barged into that room and punched Cassian on his face. Kenzo, Dave, and I gasped. Cassian merely stumbled back and looked at Aiden with rage.

Holy fuck! If I don't stop them, it could turn very ugly, very soon.

Cassian lifted his hand to punch Aiden back but I was fast this time. "STOP," I yelled. They all looked at me astonished. "Stop it. Aiden, don't. It's not his fault. He didn't even know I exist until a few minutes back." I told him and turned to Cassian who softened a little bit. "His father Alpha Titan took me in when I was abandoned and made me what I am now. Aiden is like my brother. Don't hurt him."

After they both calmed down, I felt a little relieved.

Waylon, Rose, Rowan, Kenzo, Cassian, and I talked for a few minutes. Waylon and Rose were happy that Cassian was my father but they looked like they had a lot of questions like who my mother was and all. Its Cassian's turn to tell them that story. If he ever will.

Cassian told me that he would like it if Kenzo and I visit Willow Creek pack for lunch and meet his mate, Emily, and his children, Adir and Akira. Kenzo asked me if I was okay with that. I haven't decided yet. It's already overwhelming. I need time to process all this. So, I said I'll let him know when I decide.

Dave came out of nowhere and poked me from my left. "Do you have a minute?"

I nodded and followed them into a less crowded place. Aiden was waiting here already. "We are leaving."

"Already?" I miss them already. I wish they can stay here.

"Nah uh, don't give me that puppy eyes. You know I have to go. I will visit sometime when I got time." I nodded and he pulled me into a brotherly hug and Dave joined us. After our group hugs, I bid goodbye to them and joined Kenzo who walked out of the living room where we were all talking earlier.

"Are you okay?" Kenzo asked me. I nodded.

"I'm tired let's go to bed." He smiled and carried me upstairs to the bed.

When I woke up, I found myself in unfamiliar woods surrounded by huge, tall trees. I don't know where I was, but it's so beautiful here. Sun was shining in the sky but the temperature was moderately cool. Birds were happily chirping and all I felt were peaceful vibes.

Where was Kenzo? He wouldn't leave me alone in the Woods. And how did I get here? Did someone kidnap me and brought me here?

Don't tell it's green eyed witch or Gomeztaaz. I do not wish to meet them anytime soon. And kidnapping is wrong. How dare they kidnap me? If they touch me, I will pull out their tongue and feed it to the vultures.

What if I wasn't kidnapped but brought here by my mate? My hot mate, who was sexy as hell and tasty as heaven.

"Kenzo?" I called for him.

When there was no reply, I screamed again. "Kenzo." Nothing. It was eerily silent and it actually creeped the fuck out of me.

Where the hell was I?

Then I felt a presence behind me and turned around. There stood a tall, slender, and extremely beautiful woman with a powerful aura in her long grey dress with a silver colored staff in her hand. When she smiled at me, the orb at the end of the staff glowed bright white like a 1000 watt bulb.

Surprisingly, her presence didn't creep me out though. I felt peaceful and calm for some unknown reason like I knew she wouldn't hurt me.

She looked familiar with a beautiful smile grazing her lips but I couldn't quite put a finger on who she was. Was she a witch? Was she the one who was after me? But she didn't have green hair or green eyes or the creepy ass tattoo.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

She smiled at me. "I am Selene." Her voice was so kind but powerful enough to draw attention from anyone.

Selene? Wait, what? "Selene? As in the moon goddess, Selene?" I asked her. What was this, a prank? Did Rowan and Kenzo plan this? They better not if they didn't want their asses handed over to them. No one messes with me. Where were they anyway? Were they recording this? Where were the cameras? I couldn't find any.

"Yes. I have something important to tell you, child." Wait, was she really the moon goddess and not just a part of some stupid prank? "No, this is not a prank." She said with a smile. Holy sh- Did she just read my mind?

I started to accept the fact that I was really at the presence of the moon goddess.

"Zenith, you have these immense powers for a cause. I want you to fight and save the supernatural races. I cannot meddle with this but you can. Help me."

I couldn't help but look at her wide-eyed. What was she talking about? Me? Saving the supernatural races? I stifled an unlady-like snort. I couldn't even save myself.

"I know you think that, but you are more than capable than you know. Trust me, child. If anyone can do this and live to tell the tale, it's you. You are the only hope many supernatural species have right now."

"Who am I gonna save it from?" Please, don't tell me its the green eyed witch. What was her name again? Ophelia?

"It's not her. Its the evil she is gonna unleash into this world. With or without her, the evil is gonna reign the world soon. You should stop it. Stop them." So, Ophelia was just a catalyst for the already brewing reaction? Moon goddess nodded reading my mind.

I blinked at her. "Damn, I keep forgetting that you can read my mind." She smiled. The kind of smile that mothers give her children when they look cute. Not that I'm cute-

"You shouldn't prevent Ophelia from releasing the Remis sisters from their imprisonment but I want you to kill them."

Who? "How am I supposed to kill them?"

"You will know when the time comes, Zenith." How am I gonna understand her cryptic language? She smoothened my hair on my head. "Be careful." Her staff touched me against my chest unlocking something I couldn't explain in me and the orb glowed brightly again. I suddenly feel as if I was doped up on a hundred energy drinks.

Before I can ask her what she meant, there was a shift in energy and when I blinked open my eyes, I was in my room beside slightly snoring Kenzo who was sprawled on the bed, both of us semi-naked. It was still dark outside.

Wait, was this a dream, or did this really happen? Like, did the goddess visit me in my sleep invading my dreams?

Not creepy at all!!

Should I tell Kenzo about the dream? Perhaps I should so that he can help me find information about these evil witch sisters and the evil witch who's gonna unleash them.

Talking about Kenzo, how can someone be so adorable when they are snoring? He looked so cute and sexy at the same time. Ain't that illegal?

Damn, he had long eyelashes. I brought my finger to touch them and then traced his soft lower lip with my thumb. Then I traced his jaw which was sharp and chiseled.

Hotness overloaded!

I cupped my palm on his cheek and he leaned into my touch which made my heart swell with happiness at how well his body was responding to my touch even when he's asleep.

How did I even doubt him before? Whatever! We were closer than ever. He was the first one to stay with me after knowing I'm a freak when my own mother abandoned me. I love the way he cares for me. I love Kenz-wait what? Yes, this is my first time admitting it to myself but yeah, I love him.

I love my mate!

I kissed him on his forehead and the tip of his nose and with a content sigh, I threw an arm around his torso and snuggled closer into him.

"I love you, Kenzo. Please don't break my heart." I whispered into his warm chest and fell asleep listening to the rhythmic beating of his heart.

************************
A/N
Zenith has already recognized her love for Kenzo!!
Will she propose him?