EPILOGUE

ZENITH

"Mom, where are you?" Aria, my twelve-year-old daughter barged into my room with her twin brother, Aron hot on her tail.

Kenzo who was kissing me stopped with their presence and groaned. I giggled at my mate's antics.

"Eww, mommy and daddy are kissing," Aron said with a funny face. I burst out laughing.

Kenzo lifted Aria into his arms. "Are you guys hungry? C'mon lets eats." He walked away along with them. I straightened my dress and walked out of the room into the living room.

Today was an exciting day. I never thought this day would come.

"Are you ready?" Zil asked me. Behind her were Roxane and Rosalie. They are Zil and Rowan's firstborn and second born, respectively. They were adorable girls. Both of them inherited their Zil's beauty and free-spirited nature and Rowan's smartness. The perfect combination of adorable.

My babies Aron and Aria, although twins couldn't be any different. Aron was so adorable with a perfect blend of both mine and Kenzo's features while Aria was more like me. But both of them were smart as hell, sneaky, and annoyingly arrogant. That would be Kenzo's fault. He spoiled them rotten.

"Yes."

As soon as we arrived at the destination in our SUVs, I was tackled into a huge hug from Erlik. "I missed you."

"Me too." He finally dared to ask Tori to marry and Tori agreed. She told her parents off and so did my mother who was dating a High Warlock now. He looked totally smitten by her. My mom was just so ethereally beautiful, what can I say? "Where's Aunt Tori?"

"She was taking forever to get ready and then your mother said they will come together. So, I had to come alone. I was hoping I can talk to you."

"About?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

He scratched the back of his neck. "I was hoping to ask Tori to visit the underworld with me. Do you think she will agree?"

I giggled. "She will, I guess. She loves you as much as you love her. Don't worry."

"Here you are! The host is looking for you." Kenzo said.

I looked to Erlik and he nodded. "Go, now. He can be very impatient sometimes." The stupid war with the witches brought all of us together and made us friends. I'm glad we were all friends without the supernatural species' difference.

I grinned at him and nodded. Kenzo took my hand in his and guided me to the host of the party, none other than Zayd. He finally found the love of his life in a gorgeous Siren, Anahita. I'm sure he has a thing for Sirens. I giggled at the first encounter of ours. I had to save his ass from a Siren.

I shook my head at the memory and then hugged Zayd. "Hey, Zayd. I'm happy you are taking this step."

He grinned. "You are the one who gave me such confidence, Zen. I'm glad I have such a good friend." He kissed me on the forehead.

"Zayd, man, Congrats!" Aiden hugged Zayd and Cleo was hanging back with Dave and Jenny, his mate. Yeah, Dave found his mate a few years back. He was happy. Aiden has a son, Jace. He was ten and as adorable as Aiden when he was a kid. Dave didn't have kids yet.

As we were drinking champagne and chatting, Cassian made his way to us. "Hey, Kiddo." He ruffled the hair of Aron.

"Grandpa." He chirped.

Adir and Alia have twins too, while Akira lost her mate in a rogue attack. Although I don't like her that much, she was my half-sister and I feel for her. The pain of losing a mate is unbearable and I wish I could help her.

Tori and Tisha walked in, finally! I gasped looking at them.

My mom brought a date!

The high warlock, Sebastian, was gorgeous. He was the leader of the New York coven. My mom was mostly staying with him these days and I don't mind. She was enjoying her freedom in this world and who am I to stop her?

"Aron, Aria." She cooed as soon as she joined us.

"Oh, yeah, now they are your eye candy! You totally forgot about me, mom."

Aria giggled. "Grandma likes me."

My mom kissed Aria on the cheek. "Yes, grandma likes you so much."

Aron and Aria are special. They are hybrids too. I can sense the shifter magic in them. They have their wolf and will shift when its time. Aron has mind-controlling fae magic powers while Aria has healing powers. They both make a wonderful duo but I have to keep them safe until I'm alive. I will not let anything happen to them. They are my whole world along with Kenzo.

"Don't be jealous, mate. You have me. To me, you will be the only eye candy for this lifetime. And the next and the next one too." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed and giggled. Zil cleared her throat. "We are still in a party, Zen." She said in a sing-song voice making everyone around us laugh.

Fuck, that's embarrassing!

THE END

****************************
A/N
Thank you so much for reading my book. I hope you like it!!