chapter 18

Harry stood silently beside me while I unlock the door of my apartment. I can't believe Prince Harry... The Prince Harry coming to my apartment.

"Welcome," I opened the door wide open, letting us both step inside. "Please make yourself at home," I said dropping the keys on the couch. Thankfully My apartment was clean.

"Nice place," he said, gazing around, assessing his surroundings. The place felt too small for him.

"Thanks," I smiled and his beautiful eyes came to rest on mine, staring at me.

"Bathroom is that way, you can change there," I said, flushing with nerves. Fuck! Why am I so nervous?

"Okay," he nodded. While he ambled towards my room, I strode towards the kitchen. Taking the pan out of the cupboard I put it on the stove. Adding some water, I threw ginger, turmeric, black pepper in it and left it for a boil. When I ambled out, Harry was dressed in a clean white shirt with denim jeans. He was looking gloriously handsome.

"I like your room," His voice was cool, his expression completely guarded and unreadable. The capacity to speak deserted me briefly.

"Thank you," I managed to say, " Now my turn,"

I went to my room to my not-so-tiny closet and after rummaging I opted to wear a green floral midi dress

I went to my room to my not-so-tiny closet and after rummaging I opted to wear a green floral midi dress. Quickly changing into it I dashed out. Harry was standing scanning the books on the bookshelf. He turned and briefly his intense gaze scrutinized me from top to bottom, His gaze was so intense, that I could feel the wave of red heat crawling up my neck and face, butterflies flooded my stomach.

"I didn't know you read?"

"They just come with an apartment. I am more like a movie girl," I replied, running a hand through my damp hair, untangling the locks. He was still watching me intently for some reason I don't know.

"Why do you carry extra clothes in your car...Isn't it absurd?"

"I am a prince I can do anything," he replied, humor dancing in his eyes.

"Oh yeah," My lips pursed. His lips arched with a trace of a smile.

"Tell me why do you carry extra clothes?" My curiosity peaked. He laughed, his carefree laugh.

"Out of Habit. You never know where you turned up getting invited,"

"This is weird, But the fact you are the prince makes it obvious,"

He laughed softly.

"Here you go," I placed one cup along with the soccer in front of him and sat just opposite him on the single couch.

"What's this?"

"Herbal Tea, it will help you with your cold,"

"Hmm...that's very thoughtful of you,"