Chapter 24

As the play was about to begin, I got busy with kids to help them with their costumes behind the stage. I was really enjoying this time with these kids. I peeked out from behind the stage curtain hoping to see Harry because I haven't seen him in two hours or so but instead my eyes widened with surprise at the view in front of me. The auditorium began to fill with Hollywood celebrities, top golfers, tennis players, cricketers, and famous people.

Oh my!

George Clooney his wife Amala Clooney, Pierce Brosnan, Oprah Winfrey, and many others but when my eyes spotted Daniel Redcliff I totally lost my sense. He...is the Daniel Redcliff-My celebrity crush besides Harry. I can't believe I was actually looking at him in real. I literary Jumped on my spot out of excitement. The auditorium was pretty much looking like some kind of award ceremony...like Oscars. It was so exhilarating to see all of them sitting there. Frankly, the wealth, the glamour, and the sheer lavish scale of the event intimidated me. I had never been to anything like this in my life. I quickly fished out my cellphone from my purse in order to capture the view in front of me.

Shit! Seven missed calls from Harry.

Anyway, I decided to call him later and began clicking the view in front of me. I turned on my heel grinning while sending the picture to my sister. I could already see her reaction in my mind. Suddenly I bumped into someone bringing me to an abrupt stop and automatically my feet step back refraining a stumble. I glanced above and found Harry standing less than a foot away from me. I noticed he had put on a dark navy blue blazer and a milk-white silk pocket-handkerchief was slightly peeking out from the breast pocket of his Blazer giving an elegant touch to his look.

" oh! you have....." I started but I was hastily cut short by him.

" Somya where have you been? I have been looking for you and why are you not responding to my calls?"

Whoa! why he is so bothered?

" uh... I was here... helping them," I said motioning towards the kids, " I just saw my phone. I was about to call you"

He sighed running a hand through his hair. "let's go outside, the play is about to begin,"

"Er... Ah... I think I should stick around here," the words came out nervously. His eyes narrowed as he noticed the nervousness on my face.

"What's wrong ?"

"Nothing" I mumbled trying to be nonchalant. " You should go, everyone is waiting for you" I managed to smile then lowered my gaze.

" Somya?"

I glanced up and our eyes locked.

"what's wrong?" he asked again softly.

"Your highness, we are waiting for you," The man said distracting us. Harry glanced at him, nodding authoritatively followed by the quick swift smile. The man slightly bowed down and dismissed.

" Go," I muttered smiling.

" I am not leaving without you," He looked adamant. "Why can't you come with me?"

I huffed out a sigh, knowing this man is not gonna back off.

" look at me Harry, and look at them, they are more glamorous, more beautiful, I can't go outside looking like this. I look so ordina....,"

"Perfect," he said and I stopped babbling.

"What?" I blinked, nonplussed.

"You look perfect," he muttered staring firmly into my eyes. I felt my cheeks heating up. I wish I could say to him that I wanted to look perfect for you.