Chapter-37

Steve and Anna dropped me at my apartment. Hmm...it feels so good to be at home. It felt like I haven't been here in ages. I examined the Irises - they were beautiful. Dutifully, I made my way into the kitchen to hunt down a vase. I clicked the picture of the bouquet and typed out the text. " Thank you...these are lovely" and sent it to Harry. I also typed another message to Richard, letting him know that I am at home and feeling better.

Before I jump into the shower. I called my parents. I didn't tell them about what happened to me because I don't want them to unnecessarily worry about me. They are very sensitive when it comes to their children's health.

***

Finally, the day I have been eagerly awaiting has arrived. I can't wait to be in new york. Seven hours from now I will be in New york. Hurray! I giggled at my excitement. Taking my passport and carry-on luggage I locked my apartment and headed out.

The cab pulled up outside the Heathrow Airport. I waited for Richard at the airport curbside with my carry-on luggage. where is he? I checked my wristwatch seemingly every few seconds. I hope he doesn't forget that we have to leave for New york. The excitement to go to new york driving me insanely impatient.

I called him. He picked up in one ring. "Richard, For godsakes, where are You?"

"Right behind you." He answered and I was like Is he joking or what. I wanted to roll my eyes but before doing that I anyhow turned, believing him. There I saw him, walking towards me in dark denim jeans paired up with a pale blue shirt with white stripes on it. Sleeves rolled up, button opened down his neck which allowed me a tiny glimpse of his chest...Wow...Just Wow! he was very easy to spot among all the crowd. I pulled down my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose to properly gawk at him.

" Hi," He said brightly.

" You are late, James Bond,"

" No, I am not," he countered, and I stared at him compelling him to apologize, " Okay, I am. sorry," He apologized charmingly, raising his hand in defeat and I melted right there.

" Forgiven," I grinned.

" Is that my new name now, James bond?" he said moving.

" Yes,"

" You know what...uh... Nevermind!" He shook his head chuckling.

We headed over to the first-class check-in, which was almost empty. First-class tickets are the traveling perks provided by our company always if we are traveling for the company purpose. Our company is in partnership with an airline company, So it's always easy. Otherwise, I cannot afford it But Richard surely can.

Taking our boarding pass we head into a First class lounge. I still remember my first class traveling I was very nervous and then I got to meet Harry for the first time. Ah...memories.

And then just like that my eyes landed on A tall woman Cat-walking towards us in a pearl green color business suit.

" Brielle?" I muttered shockingly.

"What?" Richard asked.

"Brielle is here," I hushed. His gaze seemed to spot Brielle easily. he doesn't seem shocked, surprised, or anything, he was very nonchalant. what? does he know about this? And if he knows when was he planning to tell me?

" Hi" She beamed looking at Richard. hello...I am standing here to lady.

" For the first time in five years, you have come on time, I am glad," Richard taunted her. And she burst into laughing unnecessarily " Oh Richard, you never forget to make me laugh,".

Richard's eyes narrowed slightly in confusion. His expression was like What is she talking?

" Hi, Somya, It's good to see you... again,". She icily smiled scanning me from top to bottom. I was wearing blue denim with a white T-shirt and a denim jacket paired with white shoes. comfortable right?