chapter- 11

As I rose from my peace full sleep this morning, I was first aware of the coolness of the air that flew between the buttonholes of my night suit, chilling my skin beneath, today I was feeling so happy that I want to start off my day as soon as possible. Following my morning routine, I quickly dressed up in my favorite high waist leather pencil skirt and black high neckline cut sleeves top.

"Good morning!" I say cheerfully as I joined Anna and Steve at Anna's desk.

"Somebody is in good mood today " Anna spoke looking at my cheerful face.

"Yes, I am,"

" And why is that?" Steve asked.

" Because...." I began

"Richard " steve muttered clearing his throat and widening his eyes at me for no reason. My eyes rolled. Seriously why he has to take his name and spoil my mood. Steve is so annoying he knows how to spoil my mood. Steve opened his mouth to say but I raised my hand and stopped him from further saying anything and wisely he shut his mouth.

" oh boy, don't even start with him, he is such a sore loser " I spoke out a little louder than I intended to, which kind of taken everyone's attention around me, gladly nobody knows we are talking about whom. 'Phew!'

I glanced at Anna, she was looking behind me with an evident shock registered on her face. As if she has seen Richard's ghost. He could be the hottest ghost no offense.

"Guys," I waved my hand in front of them. "why are you in such a shock?"

They were still and Silent. Just glancing at me. They were actually looking like mannequins. I peeked around and noticed a few other employees giving me a sympathetic look. hmm...strange!

" Whatever" I rolled my eyes. " When you are both done with your mannequin challenge. You know where to find me,"

I turned and the blood drained from my face. There Richard standing in front of me, looking extremely hot in the navy blue jacket. His hands shoved inside his pockets and his head slightly cocked at one side, staring at me. Now I knew why everybody was looking at me. Why does it happen to me every time? why god? why?. Why do I have to be so loud every fucking time?

"Richard," I swallowed hard fearfully. My voice was merely audible. His face was impassive, giving nothing away. Oh god Is he going to fire me? Shit!

" In my cabin now," he said deadpan yet in his bossy tone. I nodded obediently.

" Everybody get back to work," He commands turning on his heel.

I glanced back, clasping my hands on my mouth in horror. Anna gave me a sympathetic smile patting on my shoulder, " All the best,"

"Be ready for my mourning guys "

I was so terribly frightened, I quickly followed Richard without any waste of time. We stepped inside his luxurious cabin and I shivered immediately, maybe because of the AC bursting at high speed, whatever it is I don't want to think about it right now. I am already in a lot of trouble.

I watched him as he took off his jacket, hung it on the chair, and sat. His thumb taps against his phone screen. I wish at some point he will spare a glance from his cell and could see, people around him waiting for his word

" I have just transferred kelly to the headquarters, so now you are going to assist me the whole time till I am here, okay " he spoke, making each word very clear to me, keeping his mobile aside and opening his laptop.

what! Is he mad or what? He is doing it purposely, so sick of him.

"Um... than who will do my work, If I'll assist you the whole time" I anyhow said mustering the little courage left in me.