chapter-22

"Would you care to dance with me?" Harry asked. I blinked surprised. What did he just say? he wants to dance with me? A dance?

"Me?" I asked surprised.

" Yes, you," He chuckled.

"I don't dance very well."

"I bet you do,"

"No. I swear. I have never danced in my entire life,"

" What! Never?" He blinked surprised.

"Never,"

" Well, you can change it now" he smiled charmingly holding his hand out for me. And I can't resist him.

" Okay," I smiled placing my hand in his, feeling the current run through me " But don't let me fall,"

" Trust me I won't "

And then much to my surprise, Holding my hand Harry began guiding me to the dance floor. My god! what is he doing? Everyone was watching us, gasping and wide eyes. I gazed at him. He looked cool and unbothered, his usual composed self, as of me I can't stop gushing over the fact that Harry was holding my hand. I was feeling giddy, tingly all over like some teenager.

" I seriously don't know how to do this Harry," I stood stiffly.

"Let me show you," He took my left hand, placed it on his right shoulder, then wrapping his right arm around my tiny waist he pulled me into his embrace. I gasped feeling the sensation of his touch all over my body. His brown eyes full of promise and longing staring down at me. He is totally beguiling, and I am bewitched. He grinned lazily down at me as he started to sway. I put my free hand on his shoulder, grinning at him. Man! I am really dancing with Harry.

we glided a little bit on the dance floor, whirling and turning in time to the music, and moved backward and forwards. He made it so effortless for me to follow. I can't help my carefree laugh when he twirled me under his arm.

" See you can dance,"

"I am surprised too," I beamed. He spun me in a close embrace and I accidentally stepped on his toe. Shit!

"Sorry" Embarrassment flooded me.

"That's Alright," he laughed, spinning me right out. Whoa! And then he pulled me closer to him once again, resting his hand on my back. I could feel his hand holding me as close as possible seeming to never want to let me go. His thumb making a light stroke on my back which he was not even aware of. Though my whole body was spiked with goosebumps but I don't mind. I just hope that he wouldn't notice his effect on me.

"You are not a bad dancer,"

" I stepped on your shoe," I blushed at the way he was staring into my eyes.

"Nothing to worry about," He smirked never taking his eyes from me. I glanced around and every single eye was on us.

" Why every one is looking at us?"

"They are looking at you," 

" Me? why? Is something on my dress or am I ...."

"Somya," he cut me short smiling. "You look gorgeous,"

My heart fluttered and I nearly expired. " Thank you,"

 "I hope you are having a pleasurable evening,"

"I am now," I grinned. I looked above, the sky was crystal clear full of stars and then I glanced at my Prince charming. He is all my fantasy I want to come true in my life.

"Can I have my man now?" the voice said. We looked in the direction of the voice-Jane! Her gaze digging a hole in me.

" I mean can I dance with my date now? " She faked a broad smile.