chapter- 12

"Please Let me go Richard" I pleaded, struggling to free my wrist from his vice-like grip. His electric blue eyes blazing and the reaction I got- his smile, His freaking lustful smile.

His body was extremely close enough for me to feel the heat radiating off his body, his grip was getting tighter on my wrist as I struggle to free myself. He finally let go of my wrist, I instinctively inch back but I was already against the wall, proudly Smirking he leaned forward only to grab my waist and pulled me against his rock-hard chest. I struggled, which lead to more rubbing of our bodies.

"Shhh..." He whispered and I stopped moving in terror. His glare was piercing through me and I knew my gaze was softening under it. His finger trailed down my cheekbone and then to my lips, brushing them slightly with the pad of his thumb. To my surprise, I leaned into his touch. I found my own body reacting to his touch. As Much as I hate him I want his touch over me, all over me.

"I think you like my touch..." He smirked.

" Richard" I whispered.

His eyes glint wickedly as he leaned right past my lips to my ear. I quivered as his warm breath fans on my ear.

" You are mine " he whispered hoarsely sending a shiver down my spine.

My eyes popped open when my alarm goes off, that's when I realized I was dreaming. I was sweating and breathing rapidly. I bolted upright and ran a hand through my damp hair. Thank god! it was just a dream, I couldn't even imagine myself with Richard, the thought of it gave me chills. And just for the brief moment my mind started to entertain the thought of being with him and feeling his sexy body.

No!... he is a rascal! I immediately countered the thought. Jeez...!

He has such an attitude, and his cocky face. Way too much to handle. No, No,No...

But at the same time, I can't ignore the fact that he is attractive, hot and a little nice. I still remembered his concerned face when he was treating my wound, and when he asked me to take a day off, I didn't expected him to say that.

I think he likes to hide his good side under the mask of his evilness. I don't understand why he does that. And just like that I realized that I am wasting my time thinking about him, on the other hand he doesn't give a damn about me.

I took my time to get ready as I don't have to go to the office today, the reason behind was that, I and Steve have to go to the polo field to look after a few preparations because our company is going to sponsor the polo match on Sunday, along with the partnership with Audi. I wish Anna could join us too. It would be so fun. But since Richard has come she didn't leave her desk. So annoying!

I glance in the mirror for the last time, I was actually quite pleased with my reflection. I love this dark denim hugging my curves in a very decent way and a black front collar cut out top.

Steve parked his SUV in the large open parking area which was mostly empty. I climbed out and put on my sunglasses to shield my eyes from the blazing sun as we headed forward and then there comes a sudden burst of wide impeccable green polo ground, making my eyes widened in amazement. I pushed up the sunglasses over my head to took in my surrounding with my bare eyes. Many ponies lined up at the sides of the field, waiting for their turn to be in a ground, Players practicing shots, horses galloping furiously. Wow!!!

Steve patted on my shoulder, bringing my attention to him " If you are done with the ogling can we move on. we have work to do"

"I know," I muttered disappointingly.

"Hey, why don't you go ahead and I'll catch up with you later, After I get acquainted with these ponies " I suggested beaming, in a hope he will actually let me do it. He arched his brow and then shook his head.