Hospital

It was spring, Y/N, Ellie, and Joel arrived to the city that the hospital was located at. Ellie was looking at the carving on the wall with a deer on it.

Joel: Ellie! Ellie!

Ellie then looks at Y/N and Joel.

Joel: Did you hear me?

Ellie: No. What?

Joel: Look. Hospital. This is where we get off. Let's go.

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel walk.

Joel: Heh. You feel that breeze, huh? I tell you, on a day like this, I'd just sit on my porch, pick away at my six string. Once we're done with this whole thing, I'm gonna teach you two how to play guitar.

Y/N: No need. I know how to play one.

Joel: That right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Joel: Well, then let me hear you play when this is all over.

Y/N: (smiles) Okay.

Joel: So, Ellie, whaddya say?

Ellie didn't say anything.

Y/N: Ellie, Joel's talking to you.

Ellie: Huh? Oh yeah, sure, that sounds great.

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel continue walking.

Ellie: I dreamt about flying the other night.

Joel: Oh yeah?

Ellie: Yeah.

Joel: Go on, tell us about it.

Ellie: So, I'm on this big plane full of people. And everyone is screaming and yelling 'cause the plane's going down. So I walk to the cockpit, open the door, but there's no pilot. I try to use the controls but... I obviously have no clue how to fly a plane. And right before we crash, I wake up. I've never been on a plane. Isn't that weird?

Y/N: No, because I've never been on one. Plus, dreams are weird.

Ellie: (smiles) Yeah.

Joel: Look at that... Another city, another abandoned quarantine zone.

Y/N: *sighs* Seems like the military should just die out.

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel climb on top of the bus.

Joel: There's that hospital the Firefly mentioned. C'mon.

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel drop and they enter inside the bus station. Ellie sits down on the bench.

Joel: Everythin' all right?

Ellie: Yeah.

Joel: You just kinda seem extra quiet today.

Ellie: Oh sorry.

Joel: No, it's not... It's fine.

Y/N: While you guys are doing that. I set the ladder down. Ellie, come up here I have a surprise for you.

Ellie and Joel climb up the ladder. Ellie was then surprised by what she saw.

Ellie: No way.

Joel follows Y/N and Ellie as they would follow the thing they saw. Y/N, Ellie, and Joel run into a room to see a giraffe eating leaves. Joel walks up to it.

Ellie: Shh... Don't scare it.

Joel: I won't... I won't...

Joel then pets it as Y/N and Ellie walk up to the giraffe and they pet it also.