Unexpected Surprise

Y/N wakes up to see Ellie sleeping in his arms. Y/N slowly gets up not waking Ellie. Y/N puts his mask on and he can hear the radio. Y/N grabs his bag and he walks back to the main room. Y/N walks up the stairs and he goes into the employee room to see Dina puking.

Y/N: You okay?

Dina: Yeah, I'm good.

Y/N: I don't think a pregnant girl should be moving around.

Din: How'd you know I was pregnant?

Y/N: Kind of easy to tell back when we were in the train station. You were losing a lot of breath.

Dina: Yeah.

Y/N: What's this?

Dina: This guy Owen. He went AWOL.

Y/N: So he basically ran away?

Dina: Yeah, maybe.

Y/N: What about her?

Dina: Nothing yet.

Radio: Unit Romeo, you are requested at site Two. Repeat. You are requested at site Two. Confirm.

Dina: So, the numbers are locations. The TV station we were at? That's Six. There's a lot of chatter coming out of Two, so I'm assuming that's their home base...

Y/N: Right... Good work.

Dina: (smiles) Thanks.

Y/N: Well, then I guess I'll head there.

Y/N points at number twelve on the map that Dina had labeled.

Dina: Hillcrest?

Y/N: Yeah.

Dina: Why there?

Y/N: Gut feeling. She could be there.

Dina: You going there alone?

Y/N: Yeah.

Dina: Are you crazy?

Y/N: Uh, aren't you crazy? You're the one pregnant here putting your life at risk.

Dina: Heh, right.

Y/N: Well, I'll get going.

Dina: I'll help with the door. Wait, what about Ellie?

Ellie: What about me? You're not going there alone.

Y/N: Yeah, well, I'm gonna have to.

Ellie: No. No way.

Y/N: Ellie, Dina can hardly defend herself. You need to stay here and guard her.

Dina: Uh, just because I'm pregnant that doesn't mean I can still take care of myself. Besides this place is secured. No one is going to come through here.

Ellie: You heard her.

Y/N: *sighs* Fine. But I lead.

Ellie: Lead on.

Y/N leaves the room.

Dina: He doesn't know that you already told me who he is right?

Ellie: Nope.

Ellie and Dina walk out also. Y/N, Ellie, and Dina head to the entrance and Y/N removes the chair. Y/N opens the door as Y/N and Ellie walk out.

Dina: You two be careful.

Y/N: We'll be back.

Y/N and Ellie run away. Dina closes the door and she barricades it and goes back upstairs.