Did I ruin your ego?

Sorry not sorry by Demi lovato

Overdose by Alessia Cara

" No! Don't do it that way. Your legs are not in the right position." Mrs. Henderson cautioned Zoey.

" Sorry." She said and corrected herself.

" Ariana, what are you doing?" She asked me.

" Ma? I am following my routine." I replied.

" You are not paying attention. That is not what i taught you." She frowned.

" Probably thinking about her new job after school." Bryan said referring to my punishment.

" Just shut up already dummy." I retorted.

" Ohoh." Wesley said as Aiden laughed.

" You know you are meant to refer to your captain with some respect." He said glaring at me.

" Captain? Why would this wuss think he is a captain?" Chelsea supported me as Bryan got angry. 

" What?" Andrew laughed out loud.

" Hey Andrew. Shut the hell up!" He shouted at him.

" Nobody is lying. That is who you are." Aiden said calmly.

" Aiden stay out of this matter and stop trying to protect her." Bryan said.

" What is wrong? You are not glaring at Aiden. Or, are you scared?" I said with an evil smile on my face.

" Okay. Enough of the arguments. I see you all are not in good rapport with your captain which should not be." Mrs. Henderson said.

" As far as i am concerned, we don't have a captain." Olivia said.

" Boom! Mic drop." Andrew said.

" Guys, stop acting like kids. This is not the right time to complain about Bryan and i don't see anything wrong with him." Raymond said.

" Me too." Shelly and Nina said together.

" Let me see. You don't have an issue with him because you guys are so quiet. But you are great dancers. Mr. Wuss didn't see that." Tania said tapping her phone.

" Lady, drop that phone." Mrs. Henderson glared at her as she put it away immediately.

" Let us do something. I would group you all in duos and you would go out there and dance. You all have five minute to pick some dance moves you would add to the routine you just learnt and it has to be in sync with the song i pick for you." Mrs. Henderson said searching a book.

" How would that solve the issue at hand." Bryan asked.

" Don't question me." She replied.

" Ooops. You were told to keep shut." I said as Mrs. Henderson glared at me. I could feel Chelsea laughing beside me.

" Chelsea and Aiden, Andrew and Catherine."

" Catherine is absent." Nina said.

" Okay, Andrew would dance with Nina then, Tania and Wesley, Zoey and Raymond, Olivia and Shelly, Ariana and Bryan. "

" Maám, I didn't hear my name." I raised my hand.

" She became deaf for a minute." Tania said smiling.

" Exactly."

" You would dance with Bryan." Mrs. Henderson deadpanned.

" No, please don't let us dance together." Bryan said but Mrs. Henderson had made up her mind.