Chapter 33

"They are here," Sneka said, getting up from the couch and walking towards the front door.

Tristan escorted them in.

"Welcome!!" Sneka cheered, hugging the two ladies, maybe Michael's sister and mom.

Then the two men, maybe his brother and dad.

Michael hugged them, and they followed them in.

"So good to see you all here." Dellilio smiled widely, hugging the four of them.

"We missed you all so much." The woman said.

They greeted Annie and Robert.

"Where is Luna?" The girl asked Dellilio.

He gestured towards me, with the proudest smile.

"Oh..my...god." The girl gasped, her eyes going wider and wider.

"Everyone meet your Luna, my mate, Savannah Maxwell." Dellilio introduced.

"The only thing that made the tour hell from heaven was this excited to see Luna, I hated it there suddenly after I got the news, I just wanted to fly here and land in her arms." The woman said, coming forward and hugging me, everyone laughed at what she said.

"Savannah this is Melinda Vincent, Theo's mother." Dellilio introduced.

"His father Justin Vincent," He said and we shook hands, "His brother Kyle and his sister Lola." I greeted everyone.

"Come everyone, I know you all must be starving," Annie said leading them towards the dining hall.

"Come." Dellilio placed his hand on the small of my back and led me in.

We got seated and the food was served, everyone chatted softly as they laughed about things.

"She must be confused as to why the fuck are these unknowns here suddenly." Michael's mother said about me and I shook my head and was about to speak when Dellilio spoke up.

"She knows who you all are Meli, you guys are family and she knew about you all."

"Don't want to overwhelm you Luna, but I'm just blown away, you are so pretty, and I thought Dellilio was the hottest." Lola laughed.

Dellilio went stiff.

"Don't mind me, the whole packs' women think that but you beat his hotness, Dellilio you need to step it up." She said making all of us laugh.

If she wouldn't have said this, to clear it out, she would've been on my bad lists.

"I'm humbled that you all think so highly of me, this is the best compliment, we don't know each other still we manage to convey the kind words." I smiled.

"Exactly." Michael's mother smiled.

"I know a lot about you all, but I just don't know where you hated it when you found out that your Alpha found his Luna." I laughed lightly.

"I forgot to tell you," Dellilio said and Melinda cut him mid-sentence.

"We were in Venice and we had planned on staying there for a long time, we got the tickets and all but then we got your news and my feet were on fire from that very moment," Melinda admitted.

"Then we found out that you are expecting, congratulations to both of you for that." Lola smiled genuinely.

"Thank you." Dellilio smiled, I just blushed the fuck out.

"And then these two surprised us, saying that they are tying the knot," Kyle spoke.

"That was a surprise for us too, like early in the morning before breakfast they broke the news and we were on the clouds." I smiled.