Chapter 29

Chapter 29

MC's POV

There's some instances in life that challenges will keep coming into your life and you just have to deal and fixed it as much as you can. We live because of something and we can't just reach the thing we want without even conflict because that won't give us any lesson.

And this is one of the instances, yes, we fixed our own issue, we cleared things between all of us and we even apologized to each other, I apologized to them and I am really sorry for what I've said and what I acted upon Kaiden's parents because that was just really rude of me.

But at the same time, Kaiden and the others also apologized to me in behalf of his parents actions and words toward me, which somewhat made me felt lighter, kahit papaano nakalimutan ko na rin ang mga salitang nag mistulang tinik saakin nu'ng mga oras na 'yon.

Yes, we fixed that and we're okay now, I just thought that things would go as we planned but I don't think that would happen now, lalo na at sa sinabi ni John saakin.

"I don't think we can make it.." he stated, firmly.

He looked at me straight in the eye and my shoulder lightly fell from what he said. It's not that I am sad or disappointed because I will disappoint others who live on our baranggay but because they aren't going to experience the fun in performing in front of a crowd.

I just think that, performing there would be really a great experience for them too.

"It's okay, marami naman ata kayong gagawin so we should let that pass, sasabihin ko nalang kina Tatay, saka marami naman atang sumali din." saad ko sakanila habang nakangiti, Trying to light up the mood and it helped them a little... I guess..

John nodded. "We already talked about this, and you know... we must prioritize our parents first, not because they are our parents but because they don't know a thing about this." he stated smoothly as if he's allowing me to enter their lives now.

Hindi ko alam kung ako lang ang nakakaalam nito but then I remember the conversation I had with my girl friends days ago, they said that they chose to be here because in here.. in this school, they are free. They can taste the freedom they want.

I suddenly felt sad for them..

I don't know.. maybe because they are my friends. I myself, I may be stuck at our situation right now but my father always got my back, he's always there ready to support me to whatever thing I want to do, legally.

"And right now... is not the right time.." pagpapatuloy niya at napatango naman ako sakanila.

"I understand.." nakangiti kong sabi at bahagyang ngumiti. "You also have the same situation as my friends." I told them honestly.

Nakita ko namang bahagyang napakunot ang noo ni Joshua sa sinabi ko. "How?"

I shrugged. "They told me that you all went in this school to taste the freedom you badly want. Not because you want to be independent or what but to escape that toxic surrounding you have there to wherever you came from." saad ko sakanila. "I don't know if it's the same thing as yours but then that's what they told me, and they also believe that you all have the same reasons."

"Hindi ko man alam kung ano ang totoong nangyayari but then always remember that I am here.. kaya ko naman kayong tulungan in some little way.. you know?" nakangiti kong sabi sakanila.

Napatango naman si John saakin at nakita ko rin ang iba na ngumiti saakin, they all muttered their gratitude towards my kindness and understanding with their situation so I said that it's nothing and I am doing this to help them also.