Chapter 41

Chapter 41

MC's POV

True friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget, according to the quote of G. Randolf which I truly believe.

Flashes of memories when my best friend Maxeen left me, when she decided to end her life without even saying goodbye to me, without even letting me know about it because of course, she knew that I would stop her. I would not let her go to the easier path, instead, I would ask her to fight with me. But then it didn't happen.

When I got the news about it, I was the only one in our class who grieved the longest, after a week of their grieve for her loss, they came back to normal and acted as if she never existed in their lives. Those queen bees who bullied us said sorry to me but I never accepted their apology, I would never forgive them because she isn't with us when they did that.

Kahit na anong sorry pa nila wala na siya, kahit na anong tanggi pa nila, I know they are part of the reason why she did that. The reason why she decided to rest and not to let life be hard on her,

Sobra akong nalungkot, sobra akong umiyak, halos gabi gabi akong umiiyak not minding if I am not doing my homeworks, I was just so lucky that time because I have my father, palaging siya ang gumagawa ng mga homeworks ko at kapag may exam ako ay palagi siyang nahingi ng special take saakin dahil ayaw ko na ring mag aral.

Kailangan pa niyang ipaalala saakin ang mga pinangako ko kay Nanay at saka lang ako kikilos nu'n at mag-aaral.

From then on, I watched videos on how to fight and I secretly meeting Yuan and his friends, mukha lang silang mga batang kalye nuon but they know how to defend theirselves so I asked them to teach me.

Sa una ay ayaw nila but then dahil makulit ako at mapilit ako ay sinabi niyang papayag siya, only if his father will be the one who will teach me, nuong una ay nahiya pa ako dahil baka may bayad but then his father said that for me it was free.

Kinapalan ko na ang mukha ko nuon at pumayag na ako, wala na rin naman akong magagawa dahil desperadang desperada na akong matuto kung paano lumaban.

After I learned how to fight, I was so confident in going to school, I am not scared of anyone anymore during that time... or so that's what I thought. Because another queen bees started to bully students.

Pitying those students who were bullied, I tried to defend them kaya palaging halos linggo linggo akong napapatawag sa disciplinary office but then a lot of students were defending me that it wasn't my fault dahil nag tanggol lang naman ako ng mga kapwa ko estudyante kaya hindi ako napapatalsik.

From then on, students started praising me and they are looking up to me, there were bullies who tried to defy me but then they won't really won against me because I am the bullies defender as they say.

Maikli talaga ang pasensya ko, aaminin ko naman iyon, kaya tuwing may lalapit palang saakin at alam kong may balak na naman silang hamunin ako ay inuunahan ko na sila, kaya ang nagiging itsura tuloy sa iba ay ako na ang bully dahil wala pa namang ginagawa ang mga baabeng lumalapit saakin nuon.

But I lived into that name. Ang dating binubully, bully na ngayon. I don't care, I just want to let them know kung ano ang ginawa nila sa taong dati ay wala namang kalaban laban sakanila.

That's how I became who I am today, the tough and the brave girl who doesn't priase anyone and who doesn't belongs to anyone. I am standing by myself without anyone standing beside me but my father's support.