Chapter 33

Chapter 33

MC's POV

"H-ha?"

Dominic muttered after I said that they only have their one month allowance left on their credit cards, the dean cleared it to me and even showed me the message their parents said, it is also stated that if the school will continue let the Twilight do the dancing and singing thing then their parents will pull off their shares in the school.

Which the dean told me will be the total loss of the school if that happen, isa ang mga magulang ng Twilight ang may pinakamalaking shares sa school at totoong malulugi ang school kapag nangyari itong mawala, they are the biggest families in this country at pinanghahawakan iyon ng school na ito.

I sighed again, things are getting tougher for Twilight right now, and there's a part of me that blaming myself.. that I should be the one being punished and not them because if I didn't recommend them to Tatay as performers and if I didn't convince them to join then any of this wouldn't happen in the first place.

"Totoo, and I know that things will be tight for you, I am quitting as your assistant because I really don't need your money now, napakadami na ng spare na pera at ipon na nagawa ko sa pamamagitan ng halos tatlong buwan kong pag tatrabaho sainyo and that's more then enough for the both of us." I honestly answered.

"No MC, we aren't going to get rid of you, we will do something about this." may riin sa boses ni John nang sabihin niya ito.

"He's right... but we can do something else, how about hulugan muna? Not fully paid but then we will give you half first until we revive our money again." suhestyon naman ni Daniel na nakapag patango naman ng lahat.

"I'm sure we can still fix this, we just have to talk to our parents and just quit dreaming." diretsang saad naman ni Kaiden.

Napayuko naman ako. "First, you don't have to get rid of me because I resign okay? Second, sinabi naman ng dean na sagot pa rin ng mga magulang niyo ang tuition niyo but not your daily needs, you have to buy your groceries and they even cut off your privilege to have free meals in the canteen, talagang binayaran lang nila ang tuition niyo." I told them.

I am really feeling bad.

I looked at their eyes but then I failed so I bowed my head again. "You have stocks here I get it but how about after a month? Sure thing malaki ang pera niyo for a month compared to mine but then I know this isn't the life you guys grew up with.. and I don't want this to happen because you guys don't deserve any of this."

"If only I could go out of this school and talk to your parents, kneel and beg just for them to not do this to you I promise, I would. But then their decision is final so I can't do anything about it right now but to quit this job so things will be somehow easier."

Tinaas ko ang tingin ko at nakita kong napabuntong hininga silang lahat, Samuel huffed out a breath before looking at me. "You don't have to kneel and beg to them, they don't deserve it, besides why do you have to do that? Why do you have to decide for us?"

"Kasi alam ko kung ano ang pakiramdam ng mawalan, alam ko ang pakiramdam ng mag bago ang buhay sa buhay na kinalakihan." I said straight, and bit my lower lip to prevent myself from cry in front of them.

"You don't need to, kung naawa ka saamin you don't have to-"

"Kasi pakiramdam ko kasalanan ko, kung hindi ko sana kayo pinilit duon na sumali, kung hindi ko sana kayo sinabihan na maganda kung magkakaroon kayo ng experience then things might be smooth right now, hindi 'yung na expose pa kayo at nagkaroon ng alitan between you and your parents.."