14

Chapter 14 ~ .B'linded

-•-

"Ow," Harper woke up clutching her arm, looking to see who stepped on her hand to be met with light grey eyes, staring back at her.

"Sorry," he said, not giving much thought to the girl's hand.

"Is it hard?" Harper said getting up from her spot on the floor carefully not waking Blaise.

"Pardon," he turned around from the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging out his mouth.

"Is it hard?" she asked again, looking him directly in his eyes, his cheeks becoming flustered.

"What are you talking about?" he took the toothbrush out of his mouth to spit into the sink.

"Is it hard being a complete and utter asrshat when other people are around," she said angrily, throwing a teddy bear, that was on Flynn's bed at him.

Her anger woke the sleeping boy at her feet, Blaise not moving, not wanting to interrupt the heated discussion that was about to unfold.

"Darling I've always treated you like this, maybe you're just going crazy like your brother, finally," he said unbothered, lazily looking back at the girl from the bathroom door frame.

"No ever since you got tha-," she stopped herself looking at the boy, "The letter," she said, disappointment gracing her face, as she watched the boy's head drop down.

Draco picked up the teddy bear that was thrown at him just moments ago and placed it on Flynn's bed. "I need my jumper back, Harp," he said softly to the girl, walking back to his bed.

"I'll give it to Flynn to bring back over," she said just as softly as the boy. "You're still my friend right?" Harper said, rubbing her arms together, almost scratching herself waiting for Draco's answer.

"Not right now, no," he looked up at her from his hands to see her eyes swimming in the ocean. He hastily got up and hugged her, both just staying still as he cradled her in his arms for what seemed like twenty minutes.

"I don't mean any of the bad things that I say to you, Harp," he grabbed her cheeks in his hands so they were making direct eye contact.

"I know," she said, burying her head back into his shirt. "It's just if Harry hurts you, that's not on me," she smiled back up at him, him having a smile of his own.

"Don't tell anyone, even our friends," Draco said looking at Harper like his life depended on it.

"I won't but Blaise has been awake since I started screaming at you, so good luck with that," she patted his head exciting the boy's dorms, and headed back to the girl's dorms. She caught Flynn right before leaving her dorm. "Can you give this back to Draco?" she asked him, handing him the jumper.

"Of course"

"Cheer up princess," Daphne said, hugging the girl as she brought her into the room. "I'm sure what you and Blaise went through will be over before you know," she said not knowing the true reason the ginger was sad.

"Yea, you're right Daph," she replaced her lips with a light smile.

The group got dressed and headed down to the common room to see the three boys waiting in the room. Two of the said boys were stiff and uncomfortable, while the golden hair boy was flipping through the Daily Prophet. The headline read, "ONE DEAD! COULD THIS BE THE WORK OF SIRIUS BLACK"

"It looks like you two just shagged in the broom closet, by how close the two of you are," Daphne said, staring the two boys down.

"Shut it, Greengrass," Blaise said, shocking the group as he got up and left for the Great Hall. All eyes turned to Harper. "This wasn't my fault, we talked last night, point your eyes to the git," she scoffed following after Blaise, running to catch up to him.