Info About Black Knights

So, since the title of this book is The Scarlet Hawk and The Black Knights, I'm sure some of you would be confused by the words 'The Black Knights'.

You would think the Black Knights here mean Balmong, Sarom, and Maleom right? Haha

Well, in fact, the Black Knights in the title are not actually the three villains mentioned above. Sure, they are the Black Knights too, but they're not the ones I meant.

You see, as the story progresses, Mi Na and her sister Ji Won have met the couple from Hwangmo, Soo Hye and Tae Han. The couple have agreed to help them on their journey. So, along their journey, they will encounter several allies that were once legendary warriors who then lost everything and started working in normal lives. The warriors will follow them in the journey.

At some point, Mi Na will  have finally got her revenge and defeated the three original Black Knights, but then Ji An's plan will work and Mal Gu will finally get Mi Na and Ji Won, but after seeing the potential the warriors have, he then persuades them too to join The Horn. After that, then Mi Na and her allies become the new Black Knights, replacing Balmong, Sarom, and Maleom.

These are the names of the new Black Knights

Chapter 23 gives us more scenes of them so that they could have some character depth, so be sure to read it :D

I hope this explanation helps! :)