38: Infiltration

Previously...

The Black Knights each tried out their weapons, amazed by their incredibly light weight and comfortability, they were indeed really easy to hold and use, it's just like playing with children's toys made of light plastic.

"And of course I didn't forget about you two." Gintang chuckled upon looking at the bemused Mi Na and Ji Won, reaching out to grab their respective weapons as he handed two swords to them. "The finest swords I made, even more powerful than Balmong's. Made purely from an otherworldly metal I happened to mine from a crash site of a mysterious meteorite I found hundreds of years ago." he explained enthusiastically. "The metal used to form these swords I made for you is no ordinary metal. It is so strong that it can even cut down walls just like cutting a fruit." he chuckled.

"Sounds versatile and powerful enough." Mi Na hummed interestedly and grabbed her sword, bowing thankfully at Gintang. Ji Won also went to grab hers and the two sisters stared at their own swords in awe, the shining blade reflecting the light and their faces to their eyes. "I can even feel how sharp this is." Mi Na jokingly stated with a small chuckle escaping her lips. "Very well then, let's put these all on, shall we?" the girl turned to face her friends who all nodded in unison. One by one, they put on their armors and their helmets resembling animal heads, and once they're all set, Gintang stared at them in awe and amusement, entertained by his own crafting skills.

Not long after, Jeong Yeon arrived at Gintang's arsenal spotting the Black Knights finally donning their respective armors. They looked like totally different people now, and she chuckled in amusement, quite fascinated by their intimidating looks. It's quite unique to have Black Knights consisting of animal names, in fact she had never even thought of that. She bowed at them.

"We leave now, Black Knights, show them how you will lead your fellow knights into conquest.....Lady Mae.." Jeong Yeon hummed as she looked at Mi Na in her armor, the Scarlet Hawk, keeping her sword in her medium-sized scabbard. The Scarlet Hawk nodded at the falcon and looked at her Black Knights who were all finally ready to battle. Although they couldn't see it, Mi Na was smiling a little inside, and so they started walking.

"For The Lord!" Mi Na exclaimed.

"For The Lord!" the others joined. Jeong Yeon and her brother Gintang watched in entertainment before the young girl proceeded to join them along with her older sister Kareum walking alongside her. Now, Mi Na and her sister were finally leading a band of warriors into battle, now, they no longer fought for the kingdom they once lived in, the kingdom they now hated. Now, they only fought for The Horn, for what they believed was right.

 Now, they only fought for The Horn, for what they believed was right

"The Horn always prevails."

-

Flashback starts