Bonus Chapter 2: The Suggestion

Dalnim and Yeomra were now returning to the heavens, the place where all the remaining surviving gods resided at after the old legendary Celestial War. They were greeted by some gods who bowed respectfully at them since the brother and sister were the current rulers of the heavens and the most powerful of the gods. While walking together as normal gods along the bright heavenly halls, Yeomra decided to initiate the conversation with his younger sister.

"It seems that you have chosen the right Black Knight as your 'Inn Keeper', sister." Yeomra chuckled and cleared his throat, his hands folded on his back. Dalnim smiled thankfully at her brother's words and nodded confidently.

"I chose her not only because she defected, I saw her potential too, her powers. If she can use it for good, then the possibility of this world being saved might actually increase, even if it's just a little." the goddess grinned. The two gods had then arrived at a small chamber, where there was a tall metal stand fit for securing precious artifacts. Dalnim took out the powerful shiny box and looked at it in awe. "Thanks to Myoui Mi Na, Mal Gu orabeoni is now weaker." she breathed out and put the box on the stand, securing it with her sealing technique.

"You recruited your first Inn Keeper, I recruited my fourth Grim Reaper, you'll catch up soon." Yeomra winked. Dalnim chuckled in disbelief, he spoke his words as if they were competing against each other on who had the most number of recruits.

"You recruited Song Ji An as your fourth Grim Reaper?"

"Of course, it's her punishment to accept. She requested me to change her entire look and name.....into Im Nayeon, I'm not really sure why, but I fulfilled her wish anyway." Yeomra breathed out and looked at the shiny box being kept secure. "I just hope she doesn't make the same mistake like my first Grim Reaper did." he sighed deeply. Soon after, Yeomra had an idea and immediately turned to look at Dalnim, in which the latter immediately understood what he meant by his look.

"Don't tell me you're going to finally let her be free." Dalnim chuckled in slight disbelief and surprise. Smiling proudly, Yeomra nodded with a cheeky smile.

"I'm just trying to be a good father."