Chapter 6: The Confined Confession

Narrater's P.O.V. (Sophie)

Sophie and her friends walked back into the guest room to decide what to do for the next hour. She noticed Biana, Linh, and Marella looking at each other strangely before Biana suggested 7 minutes in heaven. 

"What? No!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Nope! We're doing it!" Biana replied, squealing

"Ugh....fine"

"Okay! I nominate Fitz and Sophie!" Biana shouted. "Raise your hands if you agree."

Everyone in the room except Sophie and Fitz raised their hands.

"Well Biana, that's not really how you play the-"

Sophie was cut off with Biana shoving her and Fitz into the nearest closet. It was pretty small and there was less than a foot of space between her and Fitz.

"Could we talk telepathically?" Fitz whispered.

"Yeah, it's probably for the best that they don't eavesdrop on us" Sophie agreed.

(Sophie is bold, Fitz is slanted)

So... what do we do now? Is there something we're supposed to do in here?

Sophie's mind immediately went to kissing. They both blushed at this, so it was a good thing it was dark inside. Sophie wondered why this was so awkward. Fitz was her friend and she was his. Oh right! Maybe it was the fact that she's had a crush on him since the day they met. And now they were stuck in a dark closet, only inches apart. 

Umm, Sophie?

Sophie flushed with embarrassment, wondering how she could've made such a big mistake. He was listening to her thoughts!

I'm sorry Fitz, I didn't mean to make it so awkward between us. I know you don't like me and I'm just a freaky girl with brown eyes, and you're a Vacker, practically royalty, and you probably like Linh and not me because she's so awesome and pretty... 

Narrater's P.O.V. (Fitz)

Sophie kept on rambling about anything and everything. He wished she would stop because she was perfect in every way to his eyes. 

Sophie! 

Sophie stopped rambling off at the loud crisp voice.

I... I like you too.