Chapter 18: Coachella!

Linh's P.O.V.

I woke up at the first light of dawn, not being able to sleep any longer. How could I, knowing that my future was being written out for me at this very moment. I yawned and sat up in bed, thinking of who I might get. I was really hoping for Dex as my number 1, but what if he wanted someone else as his number 1? I looked over at Dex, sleeping peacefully next to me. I sighed softly, feeling distressed about all this Matchmaking stuff. Dex started to toss in his sleep and I scolded myself for being so loud. His eyes opened to reveal their periwinkle color. Dang, it.

"Linh?" 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," I apologized.

"You didn't wake me up, it's basically time to get up anyway," He replied. I smiled half-heartedly. He was being really sweet but I knew that I had woken him up.  

"Are you okay? You seem a little stressed," He noticed, sitting up to get a better look at me. 

"I'm fine." He looked at me like he didn't believe me before coming a little bit closer.

"You know you can tell me, right?"

"I know, but not about this... It's too embarrassing," I told him. He smiled his sweet dimpled smile. 

"You know I'm the king of embarrassing things?" I smiled a genuine smile at that and started to relax.

"I was just stressing out about matchmaking and who liked me and who might not like me and who I might like but not like me return?" I rambled quickly. Dex looked at me, confused, then seemed to get what I was saying. 

"You don't have to worry about that."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because." Then he leaned over and kissed me. It was the second time we had kissed and I loved it even more than the first time. I felt fireworks go off and leaned into the kiss. We finally broke apart after a minute. 

"I like you Linh, and I always will." I wanted to burst into tears and dance with joy all at the same time. But I decided to go with a smile.

"And I like you Dex, and always will." A/N Awww, I love all the sweet Dinh moments...

Marella's P.O.V.

"Marella!" 

"Marella!"

"MARELLA!"

I jumped up. "What's happening?"

Keefe burst into laughter.

"KEEFE!" I shouted over his laughter. "I need to SLEEP."

"Sorry, sorry." He apologized, still trying to cover up his laughs. Then he smiled mischievously before adding, "But I have a plan and it's a good one, I promise."

I thought about it for a second before replying.

"Okay, I'm in."

Sophie's P.O.V.

For once this week, I was up before Fitz. I just couldn't sleep. Probably because of the Matchmaking stuff. I laid there in bed, wondering who might be on my match list.

"Sophie?" Fitz mumbled, sleepily.

"WAKE UP!" I shouted. Fitz quickly opened his eyes and got out of bed. 

"What's happening?" He asked worriedly. I burst into laughter. I was trying to tell him what was really happening between laughs. "N-n-nothing!" He frowned. "Then why'd you wake me up?"

"Well, because you always wake me up. And because it was hilarious!" 

"It's hard to be mad at you when you look this cute." I amplified my "cuteness" with my puppy dog eyes.