Chapter 25: Movie Preparations!

Biana's P.O.V.

As soon as Sophie yelled break, I ran down the hall. 

"Biana! Wait!" Sophie called out. 

"Just follow me!!!" I called back, even louder. When I turned back, I saw Sophie running after me. Soon enough, she had caught up to me with her super-fast running skills.

"Wow, that was fast. Anyways, I have the perfect place for our movie marathon!" 

"Where?" Sophie asked.

"Right here!" Then I opened the door in front of us to reveal a small, cozy room."

"This really is perfect!"

"I know! It's a slightly small closet!" 

"Wait, seriously? This is a closet? It's more like an actual bedroom!"

"Don't be silly! No one sleeps in a closet!" 

"I guess not, but we still have to make this room really comfortable, in case we do sleep in here. I'm actually not sure if we'll be able to finish the marathon! It's like 20 hours long!"

"Oh, we are FINISHING the marathon! Even if we stay awake for 24 hours!" Sophie nodded, the universal sign for I agree. 

Just then, Linh, Marella, Fitz, and Keefe all came filing into the room, their hands full of pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals! Biana and I quickly took everything from their hands and set to work on setting everything up. 

"What should we do now?" Linh asked. 

"How about you guys go get the candy? Oh! And microwave the popcorn. Since Biana is intent on finishing the entire marathon, we probably have to start as soon as we can and ask Della to bring dinner in here. But popcorn makes for a great dinner as well!" Sophie exclaimed.

"I honestly didn't understand half the words you just said," Keefe told Sophie.

"Umm... How do I put this more simply... Oh! Just grab the small bag full of colorful packaging!"

"Okay, that I can do!" Keefe replied and ran off to get the bag. 

"As for the rest of you," I said. "You guys can help set up! We're going for a comfortable, cozy, and cute theme! The three Cs!"

"Okay... Although I'm not the best at themes," Fitz told us. 

"It's fine! As long as it's safe and there is no ground in sight!" Sophie assured.

"I could do that... Just throw everything on the floor?"

"Yeah, that works," Sophie answered. "But Biana might get mad," She whispered.

"YES! I would get mad! So don't! Just sit there and wait for us girls to finish! It'll look absolutely fantastic!" Fitz didn't say anything back and sat on a pile of pillows and took out a book. Sophie walked over and sat next to him. He put his arms around her and she snuggled up close to him. Aww, they were so CUTE! I thought. I'll just let them be... I can finish this on my own with Linh and Marella.

Sophie's P.O.V.

As I snuggled up against Fitz, I looked at the book he had brought. 

(Sophie is Bold, Fitz is Slanted.)

Is that Harry Potter?

Yup! I found it in the bag when Keefe and I were looking for pillows. I figured I'd at least read the first book. 

You were right, the books are really great and well written. But it is in English. 

Oh, I'm sure I'll get through it. Plus, I have the smartest girl in the world right here.